MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So currently there are 9 of us who are on this forum going to Nurburgring from the 8th to the 11th June, would be good to see more people there if anyone is up for it

The most convenient place to stay is Lindner Ferienpark which is only a few miles from the circuit entrance, and is a very reasonable price, booked on Booking.com

The best way to cross the channel is on the eurotunnel as it’s only a 30min crossing time.

If anyone else does go, drop a comment and a pic of your car below and we will see you out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is very tempting.... Do you have hotel information and various other costings, just a general itinerary would be cool!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Staying at Lidner Ferienpark which is a holiday park with villas, it’s costing £346 for 3 nights and has 3 rooms (sleeps 5) it’s self catering so it’s up to you what you do for food. Booked on Booking.com

Eurotunnel is currently £122 for a return, probably getting a train out there at around 8am and getting one back at around 3pm, it’s a total of 8 hours driving excluding stopping and the time on the train

If you’re in a r53 you’ll use about a tank and a half to 2 tanks each way depending how you drive.

Last year it was 110€ for 4 laps so I assume it will be the same

Circuit opening times
Friday 8th - 17:15 to 19:30
Saturday 9th 17:30 to 19:00
Sunday 10th 8:00 to 19:00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
GP1511....gone!
2,967 Posts
Off out for the first Bank Holiday in May with a few in BMWs, not the best time but one or two are governed by holidays,

....and wives.

Anyone from here out then, shout up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts