MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 503 Posts

·
Administrator
5,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
That was Adam last year. Didn't sort the stand until months after as a last minute thing. It looked pretty depressing to be fair
It was pretty last minute last year and it was my first time at MITP. Didn't know what I was doing lol.

Will be bigger and better this year (I hope)

MT had a year off last year... We kinda had to after so many years of dick out stands, that and before they buggered off to the other site Adam and Tom spent all our money on mugs, lanyards and a useless tent. The MT stand is meant to be a moving affair circling the drag strip / turning up at the end due to a hangover from the night before... None of this branded organised stuff that others seem to think is ok...

I think the record was near on 100 cars a few years back one bad year in eight isn't anything to be ashamed of. Should be good to get the MT crowd back together this year. Everyone on here met because of MT so it would be good to see the MT crowd together again.

I should even be there... In a MINI...
Holy crap you're actually going to be there?!

I want a fecking t-shirt!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hoping to get some MT shirts available but again I haven't done anything like that before so bear with me :blushing:

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Adam, you're always offering to help me out lad. Let me know if you want a hand and I'll do what I can

·
Registered
812 Posts
Local printing shops shouldn't be hard to get a logo stuck on the front or back! Usually you just supply the tops/jumpers. (Primark) and it's like a fiver a top?

·
Bugger
25,313 Posts
Holy crap you're actually going to be there?!
I should be, the MINI is actually being fixed at the moment. I do have a promise to keep Emma that I would wear a I <3 Lohen t-shirt... But it has been six years since I graced MITP with presence and Hangover...

·
Bugger
25,313 Posts
Local printing shops shouldn't be hard to get a logo stuck on the front or back! Usually you just supply the tops/jumpers. (Primark) and it's like a fiver a top?

Considering Bigshow owns a T-shirt printing company that I also work for we will be sorting them in due course ;). No hobo will be tolerated. Also you can't print well on a lot of the Primani stuff as it has too much polyester in it. Decent stuff from Gildan is actually cheaper and better. You need an 80/20 polly cotton mix but ideally 100% cotton.

·
Administrator
5,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I should be, the MINI is actually being fixed at the moment. I do have a promise to keep Emma that I would wear a I <3 Lohen t-shirt... But it has been six years since I graced MITP with presence and Hangover...
I'm putting you on the list! Once you're on the list you have to turn up or voodoo shit happens or something (Weltz that includes you)

·
Administrator
5,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
41 - 60 of 503 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.