MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 503 Posts

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
MT at MITP - Sunday 14th August 2016

When do we need to book tickets for MITP by?

I see the 'other' people are already doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
When do we need to book tickets for MITP by?

I see the 'other' people are already doing it.

We have a bit of time yet. I'll try and have a chat with the organiser today and find out more. I have man flu so struggling at the moment lol

Who are these others? Did MOG ask you to be on their stand?

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
We have a bit of time yet. I'll try and have a chat with the organiser today and find out more. I have man flu so struggling at the moment lol

Who are these others? Did MOG ask you to be on their stand?
Miniacs want me to be on the cover of their first edition of MINI Singles Monthly... I was thinking of one hand on the bonnet, another spanking my behind whilst pulling the Blue Magnum pout.

·
Topless Monkey
173 Posts
Miniacs want me to be on the cover of their first edition of MINI Singles Monthly... I was thinking of one hand on the bonnet, another spanking my behind whilst pulling the Blue Magnum pout.
I think you go all Lewis... give us some photoshop material.

·
Topless Monkey
173 Posts
I'd be up for this, but as it's right in the middle of summer I'll be working the Saturday. I'd come up the Saturday afternoon, stay Saturday night for Sunday though.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Wearing a flourescent blue (and stuffed) mankini so you tie in with your car.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm in! Pop me down, and also up for camping if everyone else is... Nice to see you sorting it this year, last year the MT stand had maybe 3 cars!? But to be fair everyone on FOO is on MT anyway. Dunno why we don't just do one massive joint stand?

·
Administrator
5,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yeah there was 4 cars maybe last year excluding my POS. The idea last year was that we'd have our stands next to each other but the organisers didn't let us or tell us even though both I and other Adam requested it.

I tried to get on Foo to get hold of Ad but I get a message saying the site is unavailable

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Surely MT will be alright on it's own? I've not done MITP though.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yeah there was 4 cars maybe last year excluding my POS. The idea last year was that we'd have our stands next to each other but the organisers didn't let us or tell us even though both I and other Adam requested it.

I tried to get on Foo to get hold of Ad but I get a message saying the site is unavailable
Yeah it's down at the moment. Maybe shoot him a message on FB?

It'd be good for us to get our stands next to each other!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Surely MT will be alright on it's own? I've not done MITP though.

It's because pretty much everyone on FOO is on MT. We had 65 odd cars on the FOO stand last year, would be stupid to split us all up! Pretty much everyone you know and met were on the FOO stand haha.

·
Bugger
25,314 Posts
MT had a year off last year... We kinda had to after so many years of dick out stands, that and before they buggered off to the other site Adam and Tom spent all our money on mugs, lanyards and a useless tent. The MT stand is meant to be a moving affair circling the drag strip / turning up at the end due to a hangover from the night before... None of this branded organised stuff that others seem to think is ok...

I think the record was near on 100 cars a few years back one bad year in eight isn't anything to be ashamed of. Should be good to get the MT crowd back together this year. Everyone on here met because of MT so it would be good to see the MT crowd together again.

I should even be there... In a MINI...

21 - 40 of 503 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.