MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I REALLY hope it's not raining. Cloud I can live with but not if its lashing down. If I get up at 4.30 and it's raining I'm going to give it some serious thought. Do I really want a 260 mile round trip to get pissed on all day? Weather says 'cloudy' atm for Sunday. Looking forward to the day. The only other place I get to go is to bloody dialysis! COME ON SUN!!! :)

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,406 Posts
I REALLY hope it's not raining. Cloud I can live with but not if its lashing down. If I get up at 4.30 and it's raining I'm going to give it some serious thought. Do I really want a 260 mile round trip to get pissed on all day? Weather says 'cloudy' atm for Sunday. Looking forward to the day. The only other place I get to go is to bloody dialysis! COME ON SUN!!! :)
Come to Bedford next Wednesday for the track day, or stay at the pod from Sunday night
It's 10 minutes down the road

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,303 Posts
I'm there Saturday, camping and going to be wondering around taking pictures on Sunday... I'll be in my MiniFoo T-shirt insulting anyone with stripes, spots and wheelgap.

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,303 Posts
Is anyone going that has an airbag reset tool they could bring? £10 to reset my airbag light?
I haven't but if anyone wants their decat light to be removed, I can do it with the scangauge...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.