MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
haha Saad love the edit to add the NSFW on.

Do ppl never learn on this site? Hold your mouse over links first to show the address on your screen, or IT come knocking :lol:
This, at least it's not lemon party/giant cheese tacco/blue waffle/meat spin

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I've got 17mins of footage I'll upload.

Sound is not good. I need to invest in an external mic. 45mins till render is complete, then I'll start the upload. Youtube will normally have 720p up straight away, but you'll have to wait for them to render it to be watchable at 1080p. I've got around 19mb upload speed, however the original file is 3.6gb so it may take a while!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've got 17mins of footage I'll upload.

Sound is not good. I need to invest in an external mic. 45mins till render is complete, then I'll start the upload. Youtube will normally have 720p up straight away, but you'll have to wait for them to render it to be watchable at 1080p. I've got around 19mb upload speed, however the original file is 3.6gb so it may take a while!
Is it stand footage or strip footage bud?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
External mic sorely needed :sad:

Sorry for the sh!t sound everyone. I had zero time to experiment with this before the convoy.

EDIT: Literally just finished processing to 720p. Give it a few hours until 1080p is available.

Double Edit: 2:54. KA Driver :laugh:

·
Learning!
5,804 Posts
External mic sorely needed :sad:

Sorry for the sh!t sound everyone. I had zero time to experiment with this before the convoy.

EDIT: Literally just finished processing to 720p. Give it a few hours until 1080p is available.

Double Edit: 2:54. KA Driver :laugh:
Haha brilliant mate, what a blast!!

FLOL at you wrong way round roundabout to get ahead :lol:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I will let Lolly and Tony know and see what they have on the convoy :)

Reactions: spud
161 - 180 of 215 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.