MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
HOLY [email protected]!!

Adam, what did you take those shots with? They look awesome!

And Matt....look at my wonky exhaust.

Also, T-Shirts with names on = win. There were just too many people walking around that I had no clue who they were unless they happened to either introduce themselves, or I noticed them getting something from their car.

Double also, Lolly's introduction to me was possible the best of the day, followed by Barron's who just shouted at me :laugh:

has any one else got sun burnt? been getting it at work all day because of my lobster look.
Yeah, I also told people to bring suncream, then completely ignorred my own advice! ::getcoat::

·
Administrator
8,497 Posts
A lot of quality cars on sho here guys - Im nursing a BRG / BEP (giggidy) semi at the moment... but I must say...

...that is a superb beard. Although it does look like some fucker has stolen your drink just as you were about to take sip though saad :laugh: Also makes it look like dave is missing his, not even able to look at the beardy goodness in front of him :lol:

In short: I want another mini already ::getcoat::
:lol: I'm not aloud to grow a beard again :( otherwise me and the Saad the terrorist would be having a beard off! As for MiniInthePark Bombs, they should come with a warning label attached!

Great event, good to catch up with everyone I was far to hung over to be doing anything.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Looks like i'm still wearing my RayBans, bloody tan lines!! :laugh:
Your not the only one lol, I've got the RayBan eye mask going on today too! :laugh:

Not on the back, I would sugest on the sleeve.
Sleeve could be good, or perhaps both but with a not so large one on the back? As otherwise people are going to be eyeing up other members biceps, now that is homo lol.

·
Cuntousaurus
15,729 Posts
Adam, those pics are great, love the candid shots too. Think you got much better coverage than I did so very nice work.

Also, stick with this processing it's clean, subtle and looks very natural. Works really well :)

Looks like i'm still wearing my RayBans, bloody tan lines!! :laugh:
I have the same issue, causing many lol's in the office today :lol: ::getcoat::

·
Registered
613 Posts
With 'eViL' written across my shoulders!!!
i think i saw yourself, john, saad, hudson with MT customised t shirts.

HOLY [email protected]!!

Adam, what did you take those shots with? They look awesome!

And Matt....look at my wonky exhaust.

Also, T-Shirts with names on = win. There were just too many people walking around that I had no clue who they were unless they happened to either introduce themselves, or I noticed them getting something from their car.

Double also, Lolly's introduction to me was possible the best of the day, followed by Barron's who just shouted at me :laugh:

Yeah, I also told people to bring suncream, then completely ignorred my own advice! ::getcoat::
sorry about that platty! car did look immense on the day and i knew you must of been the owner as you were cleaning it when i turned up!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have the same issue, causing many lol's in the office today :lol: ::getcoat::
Took them off when I got home, Gf was like go look in the mirror... Ahhh FFS, I look like a Raccoon! :laugh:

Good to meet you though... the penny dropped in the drag que haha

41 - 60 of 215 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.