MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
FLOL at you wrong way round roundabout to get ahead :lol:
Lol, it was an 'oh f*ck' moment when there wasnt an M25 exit off the first roundabout!

PMSL where the fuck was that KA going?? :lol:
Haha, no idea. He undertook me on the hard shoulder then pulled back in and carried on. Lex pulled up beside me pointing and shrugging. I found it quite amusing.

·
MT's Naughty Boy
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Only one thing wrong with the pics Saad, there's not enough of them.

Although, that first one looks like we're about to get hit by a massive storm! I was struggling to keep the pics from overexposing, had to get the polariser out!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I had the polariser on too, but because I love it rather than absolutely needing it. I love the way you can manipulate colours with the flick of a wrist.

·
Cuntousaurus
15,729 Posts
Only one thing wrong with the pics Saad, there's not enough of them.

Although, that first one looks like we're about to get hit by a massive storm! I was struggling to keep the pics from overexposing, had to get the polariser out!
Exposure comp you damn noob, that said I did pull out the grad filter :p

I annoyingly forgot mine on the day, dem trollin reflections.

I had the polariser on too, but because I love it rather than absolutely needing it. I love the way you can manipulate colours with the flick of a wrist.
:thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
My Youtube video is just processing. Got some footage through the GoPro, shame me and my mates were getting overly excited and talking a lot :lol:

I'll stick it up on here when its uploaded.

Edit: After watching the video its mainly me and harry racing fords :lol:

181 - 200 of 215 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.