MiniTorque.com banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
can i just check that the postcode for south mimms is EN6 3QQ?

sCrapp where you fancy meeting might be able to take on the wheels but have to see as car scrapes as is
I think thats the one, I got confused at first as EN is the code for north east London, but the hotel at Mimms is Swanland Road, South Mimms, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 3NH so your code must be right.

That white one looks sick! I saw it at Ace, was wondering who it was

Just set my alarm, 5.50, wow! Better stop drinking soon!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Meeting kipperhughes just after dartford tunnel (thurrock services) at 6am if anyone else wants to join.

Alarm set for 4:50 see you tomorrow!

·
JCW R53
1,251 Posts
Great convoy this morning guys :thumbup1:

Good to see old faces & meet some new one's too :wink:

Saw quite a few passengers taking photos on the way up, be good to see some MT style convoy rolling shots :cools:
I'm getting mine uploaded to Photobucket as I'm typing John.... even got a drive-by video as I went passed people on the road between the A1 & M1 :)

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)
even got a drive-by video as I went passed people on the road between the A1 & M1 :)
I thought that's what you were up to :thumbup1:

Glad all enjoyed the run up, was great to see other cars passenger reactions as we all drove by them :laugh:

·
JCW R53
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Big thanks to John and others involved in putting this together and controlling the pack of nutters. Was a very enjoyable drive up to the Pod.
hear hear! Cheers John :thumbup1:

I thought that's what you were up to :thumbup1:

Glad all enjoyed the run up, was great to see other cars passenger reactions as we all drove by them :laugh:
^^ This. Enjoyed the day from the start

101 - 115 of 115 Posts