MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Resident Gobshite
4,164 Posts
Just plan in advance, reach out to Opentrack, I forget his name, and he’ll Likely do a cheaper rate for Minitorque if there’s enough interest. Simples.

or for more bang for your buck, look into SkyLimitEvents and take a trip to Zolder. Make a weekend of it.

Reactions: Alski

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
I'd like to go to Autosport but can't see it happening at the moment

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Mini Action Day has always been a hundred times better than Minis In The Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Still not a patch on MTOG though. The real one. That was an absolute belter of a show and Jake should be proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
N
I think you might be living in fairy world.

Track rental across a whole weekend will be eye watering, as well as difficult to come by in the Summer. Not to mention when you have days that are MINI only you hugely reduce the numbers on track. It's hard enough as it is to try and get more than 3 or 4 people to go to a reasonably priced track day when everybody has different commitments etc. You would be reliant on those attending to 'show' their cars footing the bill for the track time as part of their ticket price and it would just become hugely overpriced for everybody not to mention a massive risk for the potential 'organiser' willing to take it on.

Opentrack seem to manage to get some pretty cheap days at Pembrey in Wales, a lot of which fall on a weekend. Somewhere smaller like that would be your best bet, but in turn that makes it less of a 'destination'.
Now pembry would be good! Camping at pembry national park 2 mins away, my mates just bought a house walking distance from there

21 - 31 of 31 Posts