MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Im thinking of going MITP ive never been befor which is bad because ive owned minis for 10 years

Would i look out of place if i buy a ticket with show your ride ? Its a GP2 but i dont feel its in amazing condition to put it in a clubstand in the main show watever.

Like i said ive never been bfor so im a bit clueless but i would like to go and meet up with some of you guys

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
No one has ever been to MITP at Mallory so you’re in good company. GPOC is having a stand and you could join it as I’ve had to give up my place as my GP has a holed radiator and is immobilised as a result. Just an alternative option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I'd give it a good clean and polish the day before the show, take some Old milk cartons with water, Quick detailer & tyre gel to tidy the car up at the show...or
unless you want to 'look like a show pro' take a couple of buckets and a selection of detailing products to do a full clean on the stand
(there may be water taps on site)
your car will look good whatever it's a GP :thumbup:
remember the pictures
Main thing about shows...enjoy yourself

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Hi guys,

Im thinking of going MITP ive never been befor which is bad because ive owned minis for 10 years

Would i look out of place if i buy a ticket with show your ride ? Its a GP2 but i dont feel its in amazing condition to put it in a clubstand in the main show watever.

Like i said ive never been bfor so im a bit clueless but i would like to go and meet up with some of you guys
Come on the mt stand, I'll be there (as long as the cars finished)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its in ok condition part from the front end stone chips ect but its also not stock either which some ppl get ther fanny packs in a twist over

·
Premium Member
4,563 Posts
are there spaces on the MT stand still?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts