MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'll hopefully be going to buy some shiny bits as I'm guessing trade stands will be there, but I'll just be one of the crowd

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
I'll hopefully be going to buy some shiny bits as I'm guessing trade stands will be there, but I'll just be one of the crowd

Most of the trade stands seem to sell rusty bits of classics more than anything shiny

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
Well that's poor

Yeah, and don't think you will make any friends with owners of the classic mini's... they seem to hate us... must be jealous of our reliability ::getcoat:: and power...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yeah, and don't think you will make any friends with owners of the classic mini's... they seem to hate us... must be jealous of our reliability ::getcoat:: and power...
I'm in both sides if the fence, I lke both and won't be in my mini for them to judge anyway

·
Resident Gobshite
4,147 Posts
GrandLAD are you meeting anyone at Cobham? I've been given the keys to SRRs whip so will be coming up in that little beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
GrandLAD are you meeting anyone at Cobham? I've been given the keys to SRRs whip so will be coming up in that little beauty.

Not as yet M9, me & Ric are meeting in Epsom first, but could always swing by Cobham on the way though

·
Registered
88 Posts
I may have woke up late at 7:30 and missed the convoy! :(

Was looking forward to meeting a few people and ofcourse the drive up! Instead I had a very boring drive up

21 - 33 of 33 Posts