MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Administrator
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

It's that time of year again! Time to start planning for Mini in the Park at Santa Pod Raceway :thumbup:

Mini In The Park 2017

We want as many people as possible representing the forum on our stand so let's all book early! :cools:

Ticket prices are:

Drivers - £10
Passengers £10
Camping - additional £5 per person

2 kids up to 14 years old free with each adult ticket
No senior citizens discounts

If you live a long way from Santa Pod, you can camp there (there'll be a few of us there) and Santa Pod put on entertainment and food stools. Or if you're not hardcore enough there's an Ibis hotel in Wellingborough that people normally stay at on the Saturday Evening.

There's also a couple of convoys running on the morning of the event, one from the north and one from the south which are always good fun (and loud)

There will be an MT BBQ on the day. Burgers and hotdogs (and veggie stuff). I'll put up payment details nearer the time!

Always a great day out. So who's in?

Payment instructions:

NEW BOOKING SYSTEM FOR CLUBS
We’ve changed the way club bookings work this year, meaning that individual club members can book their own tickets and vehicle passes for your stand. Please follow these instructions...
•Club members must go to Club Tickets | Mini In The Park
•Next, select their Club from the menu and enter the Club's Personal Password
•Proceed to select required tickets and place order
•Once booked, they will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

*OUR CLUB'S PASSWORD IS 999.131*

Click HERE to book

DEADLINE PASSED!

Southern convoy thread - HERE

Northern convoy thread - TBC

·
Administrator
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We glamping again Ads?
Are you gonna buy a bigger tent this year?

Tee shirts with names on this year plz. Its much easier to avoid people I've offended if I know who they are ��
That relies on everyone buying a t-shirt. And you having a list of everyone you've insulted :lol:

·
Administrator
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm definitely up for camping again!! I promise I won't lose my keys this time ��

And I want a Tshirt too!!!
We'll chain those keys round your neck this time. No way we're doing that again this year :lol:

Also Adam I wouldent worry about getting any paper plates for the BBQ as I have all the leftovers from this year in my wardrobe :thumbup1:
I may have overdone it with plates and napkins last year lol

I've paid and definitely camping this year. If anyone who's already paid let me know and I'll update the list :thumbup:

Only 203 days left to book!

·
Registered
69 Posts
We'll chain those keys round your neck this time. No way we're doing that again this year :lol:

I may have overdone it with plates and napkins last year lol

I've paid and definitely camping this year. If anyone who's already paid let me know and I'll update the list :thumbup:

Only 203 days left to book!
I was thinking more along the lines of attaching them to a peircing :thumbup:

Haha yeah i kinda have the napkins here too!!

Il be booking soon!!

1 - 20 of 327 Posts