MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
So we've gotta be parked up by half 8! Still think leaving quarter past 7 will be advisable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
JCW R53
1,251 Posts
Hey guys, finally able to post a reply on here now as I wasn't able to post after doing the password reset thingy on the forum.

I'll meet you at the services and convoy up with you all, I'm on the Modern Mini Magazine stand this year I'm afraid which is why I haven't bought a ticket to be on the Mini Torque, but it will be great to catch up with you all again :thumbup1:

·
JCW R53
1,251 Posts
Nice one Lex, see you there bud.
cool fella, looking forward to it seeing as I missed all the meets whilst my leg was in plastercast :cools:

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Be great to catch up Lex, haven't seen you or the car for aaaaages mate

Hope everyone's going to be topped up with go juice before we leave??

As the traffic lights at the exit of the services only lets about half a dozen cars out at a time it would be great if we all went a little slow on the M25 (before hitting the M1) for a while to let the others catch up??? Always great to see a big convoy together.

Are we still buzzing through Toddington to pick up Big Andy on the way up??

Edit: Will you be waiting by the exit Andy to join straight in the rolling convoy mate??

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Yep I'll be waiting by the exit of Toddington services John :driving:

Texting me when your near would be good spag's cheers :)

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Right, I know this is late in the day but if I wanted to meet up with the convoy and come along on the club stand have I missed the boat?
I see the advanced club booking is closed but I can get standard tickets online still, so if I bought the standard tickets could I still get in with the convoy onto the club stand?

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.