MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a good day, started a bit shit as we lost half the midlands convoy but we made it to the pod ok!

Minitorque by far the best stand today, someone said there were 100 cars? Don't think it was quite that many but certainly the biggest stand

More new minis there for deffo this year, and judging by the classic that crashed out on the strip, and the broken down/smashed up one on the side of the motorway on the way home, that's another 2 classics off the road!

Things I've learnt today ..........

Never to organise a convoy again!

Take more cash where there are MT people involved as I ended up buying Leccy's rims (I will pay ASAP John)!

Saad looked like he was a brilliant cook, wish we had bought BBQ tickets now!

Batou really is a cunt (a nice cunt though)

Junky IS d'man :lol:

Loz's work on Lex's car looks epic in real life

Would have been good to meet everyone, but didn't see half the people on the stand!

Hope everyone had a good day and gets home safe and sound

See y'all again soon

x

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just got home too, wow what a top day, sooooooo many cool Minis, old and new.

I met Saad who introduced himself in a swishy cool way, i was impressed I asked him to do it again :D

Ive taken a LOT of pictures, might spend some time editing them tonight so watch this space.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just got home! Was a good day :) wasn't your fault the convoy split up and pretty sure we all made it..looking forward to seeing some of the photos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Was awesome of u to arrange the convoy, sorry some of us are useless!!!

Great to meet you guys, cant wait till next yr!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Gutted I could not make it! Hope you all had fun.
Get those pics up people.

P.S. date for MITP 2014? I'm not missing that and my mini should be ready for the strip by then :)

1 - 20 of 288 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.