MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m sure I know the answer before I ask it; however, is there much more benefit paying the £10 annual subs to the forum? I’m a member of the Westfield Sports Car club and that one definitely has benefits of being a member.

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,303 Posts
I’m sure I know the answer before I ask it; however, is there much more benefit paying the £10 annual subs to the forum? I’m a member of the Westfield Sports Car club and that one definitely has benefits of being a member.
Apart from us thinking you are too tight to support the forum? No, there is no 'benefit'

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no problem paying as this surely will be a fountain of knowledge, however after being on a few other forums over the last few years, most of them seem a bit stand-offish/clique based, eg. A KTM one, an Aprilia one to name two, others seem to have faded out with the likes of Facebook pages.
I just didn’t know if there were certain areas off limits to non subscribing members.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can't comment on stuff being off limits but can say that this place isn't cliquey imho. Yeah there are members who have been on here a number of years who know each other better than you or I bit as long as you're not a tool, can hack banter, don't have a wheel gap like Weltz, hate spotlights and stripes and aren't offended by the word C U N T then you'll be golden on here. The majority of posters on here are properly helpful.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have no problem paying as this surely will be a fountain of knowledge, however after being on a few other forums over the last few years, most of them seem a bit stand-offish/clique based, eg. A KTM one, an Aprilia one to name two, others seem to have faded out with the likes of Facebook pages.
I just didn’t know if there were certain areas off limits to non subscribing members.
This one definitely isn't as busy as it used to be, when I had my R56, this place was always busy, yet a few years on and I've returned, it's a lot quieter. Maybe Facebook groups are one reason, or people just moving on to different cars and forums.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Bugger
25,193 Posts
Tis true. It also needs a complete refresh. Wasn't Bigshow saying something was on the cards?
I will give him a prod, it would be nice to sort the forum out and get some features back. The last blog was one I wrote years ago as the CMS was a total pain in the ass to use as its based in Joomla and was fucking hopeless.

·
Premium Member
9,949 Posts
I will give him a prod, it would be nice to sort the forum out and get some features back. The last blog was one I wrote years ago as the CMS was a total pain in the ass to use as its based in Joomla and was fucking hopeless.
I don't mind helping out generally speaking but I couldn't code if my life depended on it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts