MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
R53 GP
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

With regret as needing something larger my 55 plate Mini R53 JCW is for sale.

- Its only had 1 previous owner and I've owned it for the last 2 years.
- Full Service history.
- In my ownership its been serviced and looked after by 1320mini (great reputation).
- Clutch replaced 1 year ago.
- New drilled and grooved discs and pads fitted 1 year ago.
- 70,500 miles.

It has the official John Cooper Works kit fitted by Mini before original purchase.
210bhp kit.

It has an amazing specification including Climate Control, Cruise Control, Sat Nav, Harman Kardon Sound System, Panoramic Sunroof and lots more.

The car has been fitted with AP coilovers by 1320mini and is also currently running Rota Blitz wheels in Silver.
All tyres are 6mm+ in thread with the front tyres only being replaced 2weeks ago.

I still have the original suspension if wanted and also a set of winter alloys and tyres is interested.

The car has got a few slight marks on the black trim but vert minor and un noticed to most and the wheels are curbed but nothing a refurb wouldn't fix.

As you can see from the pictures the car is in imaculate condition inside and out and runs perfectly.

Any questions please ask.

£5000

[email protected]

Thanks
Gareth

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mini

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini City car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Rim

·
Registered
R53 GP
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot to mention that it also came with official mini LSD. And thanks guys, wish it wasn't the case but she has to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ITS MINE, ITS ALL MINE! Haha, can't wait to pick it up!
hi Jakec589,
Bit random but I was the original owner of the blue JCW LR55 BFP, I was Googling the number plate to see if it is still alive and managed to track it to here, don’t suppose you know what happened to it or where it went, be interested in buying it back.
First proper car I bought from Holland Park in london, great car. Any help info would be great. Looks like it has been well looked after. First car I took to Nurburgring also.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Jake was online 3 months ago, so may be back again. could also try dropping him a PM as he may get an email notification if me @'ing him below doesn't work.

@jakec589

1 - 17 of 17 Posts