MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this online.. what a plonker! Do we think that's a write off?

·
Premium Member
2003 cooper S 218bhp
280 Posts
What an absolute knob, all for the sake of a few likes on Facebook!!

wonder what his insurance company will make of it too when he fills out the forms to describe the accident

Must admit i did also cry when he started crying, but mine was with laughter at his stupidity!

·
Bugger
25,316 Posts
100% staged pr stunt imo, i bet it was a pre production prototype that would have to be crushed anyway

Reactions: Jordan

·
Premium Member
2003 cooper S 218bhp
280 Posts
100% staged pr stunt imo, i bet it was a pre production prototype that would have to be crushed anyway
A PR stunt crossed my mind too but PR for who? mini don’t exactly need to sell the GP3 to undecided owners do they, aren’t they sold out?

The only person likely to make anything from it would be the bloke who did the video with revenue from YouTube views and I’m sure that wouldn’t add up to £30k worth off car, if so then I’m off to drive my car into a lake, if nothing else I might get £250 off harry hill for you’ve been framed!

If it is a PR stunt, anyone remember top gear with the twingo RS clarkson wrecked on the docks in Belfast then got driven into the sea, I watched that at the time as a twingo GT owner wincing at every knock, bang and scrape the car got on the docks!

·
Bugger
25,316 Posts
If it really was his car he needs hanging. Ive just got a GP3 and this made me cringe
its just a car old chap, no difference to how the racing drivers treat the challenge cars from what I’ve seen

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Load of bollocks. Defo staged and for His YouTube channel.
Also you can still buy Gp3 if you ring around a few dealers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah i only ordered mine just before lockdown and was suprised i got one as imagined they all would be accounted for. Seen a couple are for sale through presteige car dealers and they are asking 40k+ ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
2003 cooper S 218bhp
280 Posts
Saw a GP3 earlier in Northwich, not as brash looking as I was expecting in the flesh

·
Registered
121 Posts
Only just seen this, the external shot you see as it's rolling looks CGI to me, and strange they don't show the external shot for long.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts