MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all..

Im selling custom set of 16 hydralic lash adjuster clips. They are made on CNC machine from brass. Allready tested them on my car 10,000km no problems at all.
if you are interested please visit my link in ebay.

Please keep in mind that the parts are made in Bulgaria so the delivery price and shipping time will be calculated on request.

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
I hope they sell well. Id have bought a set when I needed them a couple years ago but was lucky and got a set of low mileage complete rockers. All the best.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
£70 seems a bit keen i must admit but a cool buy if the later metal ones cant be found from a breakers etc

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,554 Posts
You might want to revise your shipping cost on the ad. These will fit in a padded envelope, its not a tailgate

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Good luck finding even decent plastic ones at a breakers.
Im not talking about the plastic ones mate, the later cars had metal ones from factory, i have them in my car, they cost me £25 inc postage delivered which makes your seem even more keen

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Im not talking about the plastic ones mate, the later cars had metal ones from factory, i have them in my car, they cost me £25 inc postage delivered which makes your seem even more keen View attachment 101120
Yes I know pal, thats why I wrote 'even'.
I tried hard to buy the metal ones but coudnt find any anywhere. Even rang Mainstealers who denied their existance.

·
Bugger
25,330 Posts
My 2006 GP head didn't have these metal ones?
Possibly because the JCW heads were assembled already and shipped to Bertone where the GP was assembled, its more often found on the 2006+ cars (mostly the cabrios).

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Yes I know pal, thats why I wrote 'even'.
I tried hard to buy the metal ones but coudnt find any anywhere. Even rang Mainstealers who denied their existance.
Very easy to find, any cabrio after 2005/2006 will have them inc non S. Plenty in a breakers, i could call one 10 mins from my house and pick some up by the end of the day £25 inc the rockers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts