MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price drop to £9,500 before it’s returned to stock.

Thought it'd be best for me to start a proper thread.

This Clubman has had no expenses spared. It has just shy of 59k miles and is in use still, but not many miles being put on it.
I am selling to buy an M4 or C63s.

The car has had it's timing chain replaced recently (2018) so should be good from that perspective, it's also had a lot of other preventative work (decoke, valve cover change), but more importantly has had a lot of modifications making it the car it is today. Mosty done at Lohen and the rest done by Jay at Super Mini (great guy who I can't recommend enough)

On the spec I have included the price parts are new and also the cost they roughly sell for second hand, to give you an idea. (cost new/cost second hand)

The current spec is:

INTERIOR
Recaro Speed Buckets on genuine Recaro subframes (£1400/£750)
JCW carbon fibre steering wheel trim (bottom one) (£70/£35)
Ultraguage from Orranje. (£110/£60)
CAE Black shifter (£899/£650)

ENGINE MODS -
Akrapovic downpipe (£728.50/£400)
Forge Intercooler (£512/£250)
NGK iridium plugs (N/A)
ITG Panel Filter (N/A)
GFB Valve (£113/£60)
Stage 2 Manic Remap with SPS switch. (Lohen Dyno Printout included) (remap £420, SPS switch £198/£100)

EXTERIOR
Pretty standard JCW in terms of looks.
MINI Roof bars. (£180/£90)

SUSPENSION/HANDLING
ST XTAs (£1179/£700)
Hardrace RCAs (£150/£80)
Whiteline front and rear adjustable drop links (£226/£120)
Eibach spacers, with new bolts and mcgard lockers (£150/£80)
Yokohama AD08RS (N/A)

So a quick sum of the values, new price spent = £6335.50 and that doesn't include the fitting of parts. The value of parts should you return it to stock and sell them = £3375
Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Can't comment on the price as I've not looked at the market. Always useful to see what else you could buy for the money because that's what customers will do.

I can see there are a lot of mods included in the car and if it's what you want, then it would be a better deal than modding from stock. The funny thing about mods is that half the fun is choosing what you want and people will pay more to do that than buy someone else's modded car. Funny old world. Price isn't always the biggest factor.

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a nice car. Be patient and someone will come along.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah you are right and it’s always the thing as you say.
Again as always seems a shame to put it back to stock. But thinking that’s going to be the easier way to sell it.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going back to stock next week. Grab amazingly sorted Mini Clubman at a bargain price!

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going in tomorrow.
Parts will be up for sale at the weekend.
Vultures sharpen your beaks.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts