MiniTorque.com banner
181 - 200 of 219 Posts
Gutted I couldn't come now - I did get up at 6am to make the 180mile but was still drunk from last night so fell asleep on the sofa - probably best I didn't drive really

Glad you all had a good time

Ladies and gents - a pleasure to meet you all today. Good to see some new faces and speak to those (few) of you I already knew.

Lolly and Tony - pleasure following you down the motorway and wire possibly the longest detour in history over speedbumps to the F&B that was closed :lol:

Brian - your car is developing nicely. Love the wheels, just need to sort the camber out at the rear and your handling :)

Ben - FFS that was piss funny seeing you struggle over the cattle grid. Pleasure giving you the fly past - If Only it was video'd!

Hannah - thanks for leaving us alone in the middle of no-where - LOL. Luckily I heard Bens car scraping 2 miles away so I caught up to him :) the freezing cold hill of doom had some great views to be fair. Felt like a hill climb stage at one point :)

Well 300 miles round trip and 60 litres of fuel. Definitely worth it - though more organised hooning required next time :)

Well done to all and great pics!

Great to see people today, apologies I didn't really get round to talking to a lot of you, will try to introduce myself to everyone at the next one :lol:

Would agree with Lee that some organised hooning would be a good addition to the days, has to be said that could be a little difficult at the moment though with the roads being covered in grease, mud and anything else slippery!!

Quality meet guys and gals. Great to put some faces to names.

Next time, can we go off roading? :tongue_smilie:

Some crackin motors on show too!

Gash pics ahoy.

Nice turnout, I'm looking forward to the brekkie meet down South and hoping for a similar turnout with lots of bacon. Thank God you lot didn't park up in a circle.

Cars look better covered in mud. Yes they do.

181 - 200 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.