MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this?

What's your views?

Good game IMO but it's way too short....

Anyone stuck on bosses?

·
Cuntousaurus
15,729 Posts
I love the Metal Gear Solid Series, been massive fan (hence my avatar) since the early days. I refuse to play this game, looks like a plain old hack n slash with no substance (unlike the story led/cinematic film like MGS games).

Have you played any of the originals? Don't let this one put you off. I think I put 25+ hours into my first play through of MGS3 and just recently did it again on the PS3 HD version.

Oh, also, Raiden is a soppy cunt :lol:

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the Metal Gear Solid Series, been massive fan (hence my avatar) since the early days. I refuse to play this game, looks like a plain old hack n slash with no substance (unlike the story led/cinematic film like MGS games).

Have you played any of the originals? Don't let this one put you off. I think I put 25+ hours into my first play through of MGS3 and just recently did it again on the PS3 HD version.

Oh, also, Raiden is a soppy cunt :lol:
Knew you'd be first on this! :lol:

I played every single game of the MGS series and keeping up with the storyline is tough! lol.

PS3 HD version? Gonna look in to this!

Raiden is just very misunderstood :lol:

I like it though, it's a challenge if you just want to attack, there's a fair bit to take on. It's all reaction and 110% attention and no distraction.

·
Cuntousaurus
15,729 Posts
Haha, yeah its pretty messed up :lol:

I just love the stealth side of it, this game kinda goes against it though. However, I guess if I just played this "as a game" I might enjoy it... it would just mean cringing that little bit more at some of the silly cutscenes and mental story platinum games will have given it (I bet I'm bang on this right?)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Metal-Gear-Solid-HD-Collection/dp/B0058H1YOG

I like some dynasty warrior type stuff now and again, I'll give it a punt when its £10-15 :lol:

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, yeah its pretty messed up :lol:

I just love the stealth side of it, this game kinda goes against it though. However, I guess if I just played this "as a game" I might enjoy it... it would just mean cringing that little bit more at some of the silly cutscenes and mental story platinum games will have given it (I bet I'm bang on this right?)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Metal-Gear-Solid-HD-Collection/dp/B0058H1YOG

I like some dynasty warrior type stuff now and again, I'll give it a punt when its £10-15 :lol:
You're bang on the money mate. The story is ridiculous....even I'm lookin and thinking WTF are they on about?

Cheers man, MGS1 needs a remake though!

Probably the better option. I'm contemplating taking it back for a refund...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts