MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 1248 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right thought id start a new fresh thread as the last one was shit, due to a new jobb (manager in selfridges :)) i now catch the train to work and the CS sits on the drive all week waiting to been mullered on a week end, so with more money to spend on it and less reason to worry about it as a DD + my mrs picks up her nice black TT tommoro :) the aim of 200+whp is in mind, may take some time but hey.
I wont bore you with every picture ive taken but heres how it stands atm
2005 MCS in hyper blue/white
dave F
Janspeed Mani + decat
15% Alta pulley
spax springs
OMP upper brace
17" Rota Torque
205/40/17 Yoko prada spec 2s
pre mani and de cat the car ran 186whp
on its way:
R56 S claipers, discs, pads
HEL transarent blue R56 lines
Aero front bumper
CCd or black roof etc
Joey mod
satin black wheels
The way it stands

this is the vision :)

so list of bits i want to do is IC, Bushes, custom cooper style exhaust, cams, tune nothing major i just want to piss off a few mapped STs or something :)
comments good and bad are welcome and any ideas feel free to throw them at me

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coilovers will happen but not a priority atm as it scraps over every bump now lol

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
If you've run 186whp before the manifold was put on, then your closer to your 200whp goal than that already. I'd say cam, injectors and tune, and you comfortably home and dry, with a bit to spare :thumbup:.

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cars going to 1320 soon fo a service so will ask Thomas to chuck it on the Dyno to see what's what :)

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lost bid on a set of JCW BBK front and rear with discs wasn't to fussed as I've got my r56s ones on the way but some one got a bargin at £310 :)

·
I Like Turtles.
1,285 Posts
Congrats on the job , selfridges is cool. Look forward to the updates. Adam is right its definatley a slippery slope, as you already know...

·
burble.. burble pop! pop!
442 Posts
Well no I got with catback exhaust as well lol but 1320 think mine has a cam in it :) dyno results I've posted up in dyno section
sure its not flywheel horsepower? thats pretty high!

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1320 only do WHP and every engine is different Adam must have a strong one...I will speak to Thomas regardng gp ic and maybe a 17% pulley, im very happy with how the car goes bu another 20ponies at the wheels would surprise a lot of cars, I've had some funny looks from 350z and boxster drivers thinking "why is that mini still with me" lol

·
Simple User
411 Posts
good luck mate! and congratulations with the job... I want to do cam + tune as well to get close to the 200whp mark, but it will have to wait a bit more...

1 - 20 of 1248 Posts