MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the difference? (Apart from the obvious brand)

Anybody tried using a Revo one to swap maps?

VS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
AFAIK they're the same thing, you just use the USB port to set the switch up for your car can download the revo software for free off their website, not sure about manic

·
Resident Gobshite
4,181 Posts
Or just borrow one. Mines leant out to another member currently.

·
Resident Gobshite
4,181 Posts
I actually want one for myself.. I was wondering if the Revo one works on the minis

It's a waste of money. That's coming from someone who was suckered into buying one.

I stick mine in mode B and leave it at that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a waste of money. That's coming from someone who was suckered into buying one.

I stick mine in mode B and leave it at that.
Do you notice a big fuel difference mate? I just thought I could put it into the "Stock" map for when I'm cruising on the motorway and then back into which ever map when I fancy a hoon!

·
Resident Gobshite
4,181 Posts
Do you notice a big fuel difference mate? I just thought I could put it into the "Stock" map for when I'm cruising on the motorway and then back into which ever map when I fancy a hoon!

You'll not want it in stock. Fuel economy is better on one of the 3 Manic maps.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can anyone send me a photo of the Manic SPS internals ? Got my hands on a Revo one and I was just wondering if they look any different inside.. also does anyone know if you have to program them before they work? Like when you buy one do they program it first?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts