MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,729 Posts
this is choice coming from such a dumb bastard. Btw... how is that blown up "Big Bore" joke of an engine doing? I told you those sleeves wouldn't work.

· Registered
3,729 Posts
Why do some tuners not like the M62? Of course it has nothing do to with the fact that Jan sells the TVS and ByteTronik sells the Sprintex does it?
I know brain cells aren't much in your DNA , but I'll give you a refresher course since you always post up half truths all over the net.
I was the very first person to ever fit a Sprintex on a Mini . The reason why we NEVER went forward, because it was NOTHING like they presented it to be. If you think the TVS has high IATS you would have shit your pants seeing the sprintex's. They had bearing issues and tensioner issues. We explained all of this and told everyone why we weren't going to sell it. Bytronik jumped on it to make easy money on fools , they later admitted that everything I said about it was true........ It's why I put on a TVS1320 instead. No 900 was available at the time.

I can't help but laugh at all of the issues you and the greeks are having trying to run "Big Bore" engines...... I thought you guys were so smart?

· Registered
3,729 Posts
300 PS on a Sprintex is not bad at all.

I know of about 12 M62 out there being fitting to R53 since the first of the year. I wonder how many TVS900 kits have been sold in that same duration?
you have to laugh at a guy who thinks he believes in numbers/science
he has no issues quoting up numbers and trying to compare them to stuff I have done yet doesn't even realize what the numbers really are for something.

here are the converted numbers dumbshit.....

@3172 rpm WHP 89.45 TQ 145.82
@3533 WHP 107.42 TQ 159.76
@3982 WHP 126.99 TQ 167.5
@4492 WHP 158.78 TQ 185.57
@5004 WHP 173.8 TQ 182.47
@5587 WHP 206.25 TQ 193.91
@6073 WHP 217.78 TQ 188.3
@6609 WHP 242.19 TQ 192.43
@7155 WHP 271.29 TQ 199.95
@7619 WHP 281.48 TQ 194.05

· Registered
3,729 Posts
Hmm how many TVS900's have been sold in the past 3 months . . . . .
this is all you got after blowing your engine after all that talk about Thumper's brilliance?

funny when a guy wants to dodge questions instead of answering them, tells you quite a bit about the situation.......

By a quick check of my records without going through all the invoices, it looks like I sold about 13 TVS900s and a couple other TVS units, since december myself. No telling world wide how many they sold, but based on how many tensioners I've sent out I would guess it's quite a few.

· Registered
3,729 Posts
Jan just crawl back under your rock. The days of the Gen1 Mini being a revolutionary new car are long over. Most Euros today don't know who you are and many that do don't care. What any of this has to do with using a used supercharger to get some power I have no idea but then your business model is to call anybody that does not agree with you or buy your stuff a dumb bastard and any business that competes with you losers or morons. Only you know how and what to do with a R53 to make power. As you did crawl out under your rock those buying the Cobalt/Saturn M62 must be cutting into to your profits as they will also not have you doing any tunes.
actually, strange as it's been, this is one of the top years ever in sales and products
who knew covid would create such demand for high performance parts......

the only reason I call you a dumb bastard is ............you are...
nothing worse than a fool who thinks he knows something yet fails miserably at his attempts
why don't you come out and tell everyone your engine blew?

· Registered
3,729 Posts
My engine did not blow, sorry.
100% the sleeve cracked and the head gasket went
it's a shit sleeve job. You know it, and the world knows it

why have the greeks been posting endlessly on instagram about their """""FIXES""""" roflmao
hell, if you morons were smart enough to actually look at all my pictures I showed you how to do it correctly but you are all so fucking arrogant that you think you know better.

These same morons trying it are the same ones that said they didn't need sleeved back in 06 when I did it the 1st time. Hell dumper even was just a couple yrs ago saying you could go out to 81mm without even sleeving it. Until Alejandro who designed the engine told him he was crazy....... these are the buffoons you listen to.....

step back and take a breath, you might actually learn something here if you can get over your thin skin.
You ban everyone who has a different opinion and then say to everyone you are here to help them. Help them blow their motors?

Biden would be proud of your nonsense

· Registered
3,729 Posts
You are a troll that offers nothing of use. One of your biggest Fanbois over here got tired of your antics and had somebody else do his tune. Go take your meds.
it's so entertaining to watch you fools destroy your engines while talking shit endlessly on me.......

· Registered
3,729 Posts
it's funny you talk about meds.........did you get into your son's supply?

· Registered
3,729 Posts

· Registered
3,729 Posts
actually I came here to dispel your nonsense since you ban anyone on any forum that shows facts against BS. You can't even read a dyno and figure out the real hp that it made, let alone put together factual data. That offer still stands on the engine building contest....... Weird how you talk so much trash yet won't step up to the plate, but seeing how your "BIG BORE" that you talked up endlessly on your little forum didn't even last 2 mo and the greeks have the same issues across the pond with that design. Fun times isn't it?

· Registered
3,729 Posts
still dumb as fuck but it's fun to watch him polish turds and think he's eating filet mignon

Reactions: Bixby
1 - 11 of 11 Posts