150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi been trying to get in touch with lordf anybody heard of him last few days

cheers nells

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No bought some parts waiting to find out if he has posted ?tried numerous times to contact him he doesn’t seem to get my messages?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not worried just want to get it fitted been nearly 2 weeks been waiting to get car in to have supercharger service he’s going to fit pulley etc at same time ???

·
Resident Gobshite
4,153 Posts
The postie only collects from his estate once every fortnight. Not much lives that far north apart from deer and moss.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi any one got lordf number they can pm me please still no reply from him need to get in touch asap

·
Resident Gobshite
4,153 Posts
Some say, he was last seen taking a dip in Loch Arichninie before disappearing off, running naked through the fields of heather with a bottle of Macallan 1926 in his grasp.

·
Learning!
5,804 Posts
Some say, he was last seen taking a dip in Loch Arichninie before disappearing off, running naked through the fields of heather with a bottle of Macallan 1926 in his grasp.
He's more of a gin man I believe........ but the rest is accurate :D

·
Bugger
25,329 Posts
Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated...

Believe it or not I actually had to do some work... Shocking I know. I've refunded Neil as it appears to have been lost by UPS somewhere along the way as its been shown as in transit at a central hub for a bit too long.

·
Bugger
25,329 Posts
Not to my knowledge, I'm currently in Switzerland so will need to check when im back home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts