MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'll pop in on my way back from mapping. Don't think I fancy dynoing my car twice in one day!

But it would be good to see how my Newman ph3/4 performs vs a cat cam. Someone twist my arm lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
Who were the three r56's tearing it up on the way in as I was sat at junction. Enjoyed that site haha.

What did the DMS a45 amg make?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ah right which car was yours then think I at have missed the run. Unless you were the black and orange car and we spent most of the night chatting :blush:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ah think I'd just left at that point. The second f56 jcw was on the dyno after I went. I couldn't feel my toes or nose standing about since 4 lol. Cold temps are good for the numbers though!

Cheers,

Craig

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah I wasn't long after that. How many extra "fake" horses do you think is gained from a cold evening on the dyno?

I suppose a few runs with the same setup throughout the year and generate an average would be the only fair way.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I came from haydock (nr manchester). Took a detour at m56 first junction onto a49, then pick up the a51. Great roads and only about 15mins longer once factored in the m6 traffic and roadworks. Next time I'll organise a driving convoy that route

21 - 40 of 48 Posts