MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lohen Dyno and Dinner evening to be held on Friday 18th November, 2016. A chance to see those flames under the cover of darkness! Book online here >>

1. Date – Friday 18th November, 2016 from 3pm til 9pm
2. Price £40 for Dyno Runs – purchase online here or call the team on 01785 859999
3. Dinner Voucher available for £6 per head. Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be provided
4. Minimum number of MINIs on the dyno – 15
5. Maximum number of cars on the dyno – 30 (more are welcome to attend/watch but the dyno time will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis. If we don't have the 30 slots full, you can pay on the day)
6. Other types of car are welcome to run but will run at the end of the day to avoid altering the dyno wheelbase too frequently
7. The Lohen team will be on hand to chat to you about your MINI and parts are available to purchase, but I’m afraid we will not be offering a fitting service on the day – fast operation of the dyno is our main priority so logistically it’s not feasible to fit parts, too. We're sorry about that
8. Payment to be made in full by 5pm Monday 7th November, 2016 – if we don’t have a minimum of 15 paid by this date we will cancel the day
9. We will be able to offer tools to assist with removal of diffusers etc
10. Parking at the rear of the building - 20mph on-site speed limit

Any other questions? Please contact the Team on [email protected] or drop us a line here.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any nearby hotels for southerners wanting to venture up?
There's a couple of nearly new Premier Inns at Stafford (Hurricane) and Stafford (Spitfire). I just checked and they're currently from £31.50 for no amends or refunds, £45 flexible!

Nicer places include the Dog and Doublet or The Swan in Stafford. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in will pay for it when I'm down yours on 5th Oct
Brilliant, thank you! Already got one ticket sold overnight!

What's for dinner and how much for seconds...

Im a erm... growing lad
If there's enough uptake Andrey was talking about a hog roast! You can buy an extra food voucher for £6 if you really want to expand that waistline!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ooooo tempting, really want to see how my car is running and off that day too

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Resident Gobshite
4,057 Posts
I wouldn't get there till 8 at best so I'm out sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Resident Gobshite
4,057 Posts
Anyone going to this from somewhere down my neck of the woods who fancies earning some money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts