MiniTorque.com banner

121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
I've been looking into the dyno figures this morning. I find it interesting that my R53 came 3rd on the day (in the r53 group). my car seemed to produce more power and torque than another r53 that had a janspeed manifold, catcam, 550cc injectors and a remap. i'm running the standard injectors, map, cam and manifold. can anyone shed light on that.

·
Premium Member
5,954 Posts
I've been looking into the dyno figures this morning. I find it interesting that my R53 came 3rd on the day (in the r53 group). my car seemed to produce more power and torque than another r53 that had a janspeed manifold, catcam, 550cc injectors and a remap. i'm running the standard injectors, map, cam and manifold. can anyone shed light on that.
What were your figures?

·
Premium Member
5,954 Posts
Strong engine,
Also I'm guessing you're like me, running out of injector so top end you're leaning out so making more power. Than a safer turn on bigger injectors

·
Registered
435 Posts
Strong engine,
Also I'm guessing you're like me, running out of injector so top end you're leaning out so making more power. Than a safer turn on bigger injectors
Yeah I'll sort some 380's after I've sorted my suspension and overhauled my cooling system as that's my priorities because I'm captain sensible

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
435 Posts
When you say overhauling your cooling system, are you just replacing parts with new ones, or upgrading?
I'll be replacing everything while upgrading to forge hoses and a Canton expansion tank. I replaced the radiator last year as the original one corroded so don't see the point replacing that.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
435 Posts
Depends if it's decat or not. Tom struggled to make power because of his manifold and decat.

Mine has less mods than his and made 199.3BHP with 230nm torque

·
Registered
112 Posts
Murder!

Mine is still on its ORIGINAL engine* and has done 85k!

Still pushes 447nM though.

Bye now

*Engine may not be original

Another ugly 56 with a piss pot tune! :thumbdown:

Where are you on this list? I no where I am!
How much HP does your ugly piece of shite make with it's wosh wosh pop pop BANG turbo dick head?

Time & a place fool. I can travel.

Attachments

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Another ugly 56 with a piss pot tune! :thumbdown:

Where are you on this list? I no where I am!
How much HP does your ugly piece of shite make with it's wosh wosh pop pop BANG turbo dick head?

Time & a place fool. I can travel.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Let me go through the agonising difficulty of scrolling down that extra few millimetres for you.

There I am.

Bye bye

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Now I'm all for having a laugh as much as the next guy... Very few of my posts are in any way sincere but name calling? Step too far m9... I may be a dick head but I'm a dick head with feelings.

Think before you act next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Now I'm all for having a laugh as much as the next guy... Very few of my posts are in any way sincere but name calling? Step too far m9... I may be a dick head but I'm a dick head with feelings.

Think before you act next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. If you have feelings don't give it. I have no feelings.

·
Resident Gobshite
4,145 Posts
Eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. If you have feelings don't give it. I have no feelings.
You've made my morning more enjoyable. Brands the 27th and Goodwood December 2nd.

Should be a good couple track days if you're able to

121 - 140 of 174 Posts