MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
They see me rollin'... pretty darned pleased to say ALL vouchers have now SOLD OUT for this Saturday's Lohen Dyno Day & BBQ!

That's 25 stunning cars gracing the Lohen Rolling Road, all ready to fight it out to be top of our Dyno Leader Board!

You can still come along and be part of it and can order your food voucher but must be paid for in advance of Thursday at 4pm. We've got 71 meat lovers currently so this promises to be an epic day out!

Order your BBQ Voucher here - New Releases : Lohen BBQ Voucher - 9th April, 2016

We'll keep a list in-house and all vouchers will be issued on the day.

·
Resident Gobshite
4,139 Posts
I'm tempted for a long roadtrip Saturday... Is anyone heading up from daaaan saaaaaf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm one of those Northern Bastards!!. I will be getting on the M6 junction 18 (homes chapel/ Middlewich) around 11 am if anyone is thinking of passing through around that time can join or I can join them. if not its going to be a cold lonely journey :p

·
Noob
28 Posts
I presume its a bit too late to try and come to this? Not had internet for a few days so not had chance to get a ticket :(

·
Topless Monkey
173 Posts
I presume its a bit too late to try and come to this? Not had internet for a few days so not had chance to get a ticket :(
You can turn up and watch... Dyno spaces have sold out, and BBQ vouchers had to be bought by yesterday. You can always try bribery though.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Dyno Day - Sat 9th April - Final Instructions

Thanks to those who bought a voucher for the Lohen Dyno Day and BBQ; we're delighted to say all 25 car slots were snapped up and we have well over 70 people enjoying the delights of the BBQ! It promises to be an epic day and, to keep things rolling smoothly, here are some final instructions.

- Start Time - 9am 'til finish. Shop area will be open from 10am and BBQ from 12.30pm
- We have a list of attendees and all dyno vouchers will be issued when you arrive
- The caterers will have a full list of those who bought BBQ vouchers
- You're very welcome to attend even if you haven't bought a voucher: just turn up and enjoy the banter
- Please drive at 5 mph on the Industrial Estate
- Park at the back of the building if your MINI is on the Dyno
- Park at the front of the building or on the car park at Cab Care (our team will direct you) if you're not running on the Dyno

Make sure you have:

- Checked your car's fluids and have enough petrol to run. We recommend V Power or equivalent ideally, particularly for modified cars - the nearest Shell Garages found en route are on the A34, Stone ST15 0HH or 59 Eccleshall Rd, Stafford ST16 2SL
- Packed your towing eye to help with the strapping down process
- Made the team aware if you need access to tools to remove large splitters/bumpers/diffusers well in advance of your run. Not sure what needs to come off? Speak with the Team on the day and we'll be happy to help
- Thought about your car's modifications - we'll be updating the Lohen Dyno Leader Board and want to make sure your car is properly represented
- Brought your driving license with you if you want to test drive the Lohen Demo MINIs. We can also perform ECU reads on the day, perfect for those considering future remaps

We're being joined by our friends from Cobra Seats Limited and The Performance Company who will be showcasing their MINIs and a range of awesome products.

If you have any questions we haven't covered here feel free to drop us a line on [email protected] or via 01785 859999.

Who will top the Dyno Leader Board? We can't wait to find out!

The Team @ Lohen

·
Learning!
5,798 Posts
Wow - what a turn-out, have a great day chaps, last one I went on was great

Is Bokers going ?????

If he is - tie the fucker to the vehicle ramp before the BBQ starts :lol:

21 - 40 of 174 Posts