Roll up, roll up – it’s time for another fabulous Lohen Dyno Day and BBQ! If you’ve attended any of our previous days you’ll know it’s a great day out – plenty of MINI enthusiasts, banter and decent fodder!
This day will draw a line in the sand and be used as the basis for the Lohen Dyno Leader Board - will your MINI be top of the heap?!
We've decided to open this up across the forums and get it organised ourselves to save pressure on one person. You’ve got pleeeenty of time to commit, buy your tickets and make plans so no excuses! Here are the details you need to know:
1. Date – Saturday 9th April, 2016 from 9am til finish
2. Price £40 for Dyno Runs & BBQ – purchase online here or call the team on 01785 859999
3. Extra BBQ Vouchers can be purchased for £5 per person – you can add this when you buy your ticket. Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be provided.
4. We've also added single BBQ vouchers for those wanting to attend but not bring cars - purchase online here
5. Minimum number of MINIs on the dyno – 10
6. Maximum number of cars on the dyno – 30 (more are welcome to attend/watch but the dyno time will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis. If we don't have the 30 slots full, you can pay on the day)
7. Other types of car are welcome to run but will run at the end of the day to avoid altering the dyno wheelbase too frequently
8. The team will be on hand to chat to you about your MINI and parts are available to purchase, but I’m afraid we will not be offering a fitting service on the day – fast operation of the dyno is our main priority so logistically it’s not feasible to fit parts, too. Sorry about that.
9. Payment to be made in full by 5pm Friday 1st April, 2016 – if we don’t have a minimum of 10 paid by this date we will cancel the day.
10. We will be able to offer tools to assist with removal of diffusers etc.
11. Parking at the rear of the building - 20mph on-site speed limit.
12. Please note - no physical vouchers will be sent out - we'll keep your details on an in-house list and cross-reference this on the day.
Any other questions? Please contact the Team on [email protected] or drop us a line here.