MiniTorque.com banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Fun project this! Just a quick question, where did you get the clear lens for the indicators when you did the Joey mod? I just didn't bother to fit anything there since the stock one was orange. Just fitted clear lens indicator bulbs but would like to have a lens for aesthetics.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well it’s back after Jason had completed all the work and fitted all the parts I supplied.
I really Can’t see myself actually driving it anytime in the near future so will most likely be up forsale in the coming weeks. I might break it but I’m not sure I can be bothered with the hassle.
I had intended on running it for a bit and doing a few trackdays, but the rs3 is a lot of fun and just waiting for stage 2 so would rather put the money into that and the rest in the bank.
IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Fun project this! Just a quick question, where did you get the clear lens for the indicators when you did the Joey mod? I just didn't bother to fit anything there since the stock one was orange. Just fitted clear lens indicator bulbs but would like to have a lens for aesthetics.
View attachment 103594
I just purchased silver bulbs the lenses on mine are clear

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well a short lived project unfortunately. Due to having a procedure on my brain I cannot drive for at least a year so the car will have to be sold unfortunately.
Only driven 2 miles since getting it back so expect a part out/ forsale thread in the coming days

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Well a short lived project unfortunately. Due to having a procedure on my brain I cannot drive for at least a year so the car will have to be sold unfortunately.
Only driven 2 miles since getting it back so expect a part out/ forsale thread in the coming days

Your health and well-being comes first.
Get well soon and I hope youre ok.
All the best.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Unfortunately for the car maybe. As Mike has said your health is far more important, hope you get well soon.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts