MiniTorque.com banner

201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks, no I just bought the full kit of eBay. I considered painting/covering the old, but projects like that normally end in disaster. Took about 4 hours to fit, not too bad.
All black with the ambient lighting must look great. Do you have an eBay link for them please, or was it a one off?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Looks awesome, one thing I always wanted to do. You've done an awesome job mate and the interior of that car now looks insane !
Thanks Sam, Yeah i'm really pleased with it, it makes such a difference.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #215 (Edited)
Sorry there has not been any updates on this for a while, but the car is still going strong.

I have a set of KW clubsports to fit in June and will also fit a RARB at the same time, then will probably do TTV organic clutch & Quaiffe diff July.

Once ive fitted the fitted the KW's i will have a set of Meister R's for sale, bit tatty, but functional around £200 and my Bronze OZ Leggennda's are for sale.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lovely car. Any chance there is a build thread for the blue R56 in the Dunsfold photos at all, i notice a MT sticker. Mine is the same colour and i fancy some inspiration.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cars looking great mate :thumbup: with regards to the Meister R’s are these sold yet? Will be looking for some coilovers after my holiday in June as I can’t live with the arch gap any longer :laugh:

201 - 220 of 239 Posts