MiniTorque.com banner

181 - 200 of 239 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,954 Posts
hmmm, i dont think it can get any louder...its car alarm loud... it might be very short lived, will give it a blast out on Sunday and see.
If it makes you think you’ve ruined your car it might be too loud, at least you’ve found out now and not on route to the to do the Northcoast 500 and have to dump the car at your mother in laws in Kendal - I did that...R53 decat, de res miltek

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
If it makes you think you’ve ruined your car it might be too loud, at least you’ve found out now and not on route to the to do the Northcoast 500 and have to dump the car at your mother in laws in Kendal - I did that...R53 decat, de res miltek
haha, im not sure if its ruined the car, but certainly my relationship...My Mrs will have a fit...

ive had OBX Mani, decat & non res miltek and its not that bad, i think that lasted a week before the tomcat went in.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
are you de resonated with the FJCW back box? Was thinking of hanging one on the back of my milltek resonated system with decat. My idea was to get ride of drone not add volume
Yep stainless straight section & decat, definitely not quiet.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Car has been a bit twitchy lately, so booked into abbey Motorsport for an alignment, great service and a wealth of knowledge, definitely recommend, car feels planted again
And A few pics of the run to beachy head on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Car has been a bit twitchy lately, so booked into abbey Motorsport for an alignment, great service and a wealth of knowledge, definitely recommend, car feels planted again
And A few pics of the run to beachy head on Sunday.

Looking killer Rick I'm so feeling that look..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
As it was a warm sunny day, I finally got my new dials in, really pleased with them. Speedo is out by 5mph, so I will rectify that some day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
They look the business
How difficult were they to swap over? I've got a set coming from an Italian chap who makes them

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
They look the business
How difficult were they to swap over? I've got a set coming from an Italian chap who makes them

Thanks, not too bad, watch a YouTube vid on how to remove r56 stereo, I left speedo in situ, removed the clear cover and swapped it over, most difficult part is the needles, but there's another vid for that too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
As it was a warm sunny day, I finally got my new dials in, really pleased with them. Speedo is out by 5mph, so I will rectify that some day.

The black dials look fantastic, really nice.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Finally got round to fitting the Anthracite roof lining and plastics, love it, such a difference, really happy with the interior now.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Looking great, I'm a big fan of dark interiors. Did you make the roof lining yourself or a ready made replacement?
Thanks, no I just bought the full kit of eBay. I considered painting/covering the old, but projects like that normally end in disaster. Took about 4 hours to fit, not too bad.

181 - 200 of 239 Posts