MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 1023 Posts

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, had a few changes in my life recently that have enabled me to realise something that I've wanted to do for a while.....bought a FJCW Clubbie :thumbup1:

1 owner, 2010 model in Laser Blue with a Black roof, 32,000 miles on the clock, full leather, all the JCW bits & bobs, & A Harmon Kardon sound system, a real minter.

Had a fairly long train journey up there from deepest Surrey this morning, it was for sale in an independant dealer in Sheffield that sold mainly Porkers/Audi R8/the odd Lambo, so no chance of doing a part ex on the Hartge R53, that will be sold on here & Pistonheads.

The drive home was immense, love the way these drive, similar power to the Hartge but obviously with the turbo engine the delivery of it is sooo different, the car felt lovely, only being 3 years old it felt as tight as a drum, engine sounding quite raw (in a good way), the HK sound system is fucking awesome, no other way to describe it.

Haven't had a chance to take any pics of my own yet so here's a couple from the advert...

Of course, this being MT, a few changes will have to be done :laugh:, the seats are very comfortable, but it's like sitting in your fave armchair at home, fixed buckets have already been sorted :thumbup1:, to be fitted in a few weeks.

I'll be swapping the NUE's over too, already spoken to Rich at Orranje, some BC coilovers will be ordered for a start, along with some hardrace RCA's

I think I'm going to enjoy this car.....

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
I don't know what to say - you're another one selling up one of the nicest cars on here...but then I know you'll do a good job on the clubbie. Is it a good idea? Is it a massive mistake? My brain hurts.

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Cheers guys, appreciate it :thumbup1:

I kind of know what you mean Tom, if I didn't do it now I probably never would be able to, I'm prepared for whatever happens, I should of added oil catch cans to the list of 1st mods.

I'll try my best with it Matt

Hope so GT

Exactly that Kansai

Wish I could Gal, but I don't do 'that' many miles each year as it is really

I'd like to apologise in advance to all R55 & 56 owners, I'll be asking loads of dumbass questions for a while :lol:

1 - 20 of 1023 Posts