MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the global crisis inflicted on Automotive and Motorsport sector, the Motorsport division of ATS wheels will definitively stop the production of racing and forged wheels on September 30th of this year.

At the moment the future of the company is still uncertain, it hasn’t been known whether there will be a near purchase or a final closure.

If someone was interested for a customized Motorsport set (DTC, GTR, etc.), can send me direct and we will try to find a solution to place last order despite the current situation.

Thank you everybody

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello everybody! Special price for the LAST ORDER of DTC is 890€ + shipment instead of 950€.

Wheels are fully costomized (ET, PCD, color, direct bore). You can choose also Mini/JCW center caps that are my exclusive customization in according with ATS (45€ Mini set - 55€ JCW set).
Delivery time approx 4/5 weeks, they make wheels after order.

This is THE LAST WEEK to make order of a wheels set (TILL TOMORROW 5th JUNE !!!), after production will end definitively and ATS Motorsport will close 30th of September. If you are interested let me know ASAP in direct! ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts