MiniTorque.com banner

1281 - 1300 of 1306 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
ha didnt see this dave, enjoying the seats. the seals on one of the front calipers was gone so thomas has been stripping them down and im going down again soon to re-fit. nightmare.

·
Premium Member
9,608 Posts
Just had a look and it would seem that this car is still alive and has an MOT through to Dec 2018 sitting at ~135k miles now. Wish I had bought it back off Pete when he sold it on... miss it, plus it would have been perfect for a little project/weekend car... :(
Just buy an R56 already you savage.

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,482 Posts
Some of us haven't sold up and are still running the same car. And even James has his car on the road. Time for Keano to sell silly little RWD BMW diesel.

PS I can't believe that I haven't seen that tag list before... it's like old times.

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,289
Just buy an R56 already you savage.
Im looking, promise guv :lol:

Some of us haven't sold up and are still running the same car. And even James has his car on the road. Time for Keano to sell silly little RWD BMW diesel.

PS I can't believe that I haven't seen that tag list before... it's like old times.
As boring as the BMW is (other than when its snowing when it becomes silly) it is hard to argue how cheap it is to run - cost me nothing in the last few years, £30 tax and gets 60+mpg so pennies to run... it makes for a difficult argument with the mrs but I am there.... in the New Year and we are there...

The tags are brilliant - I like how they evolved with the thread :lol:

Get an R55 Dave. Everyone's got a 56 nowadays :lol:
Funny you should say that mate, I was looking at them recently to see if there was an option to try something a bit different... but the quick search I did was just coming up with brand new cars (which are fucking £30k!!!!!!!!!!).

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Funny you should say that mate, I was looking at them recently to see if there was an option to try something a bit different... but the quick search I did was just coming up with brand new cars (which are fucking £30k!!!!!!!!!!).
Yeah the clubby wasn't exactly a desirable car.. Keep searching lad..

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712142041414?advertising-location=at_cars&fuel-type=Petrol&postcode=rm30wa&sort=sponsored&model=CLUBMAN&transmission=Manual&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&year-from=2007&maximum-badge-engine-size=1.6&radius=1501&make=MINI&page=1&advert-type=featured-listing

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Can get tints done for fuck all nowadays Dave.. especially your neck of the woods as there's more fingers for them to hold it with!

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,296
Can get tints done for fuck all nowadays Dave.. especially your neck of the woods as there's more fingers for them to hold it with!
:lol:

Non-factory tints look shit though... you can see the heater elements in the rear window and rear passenger window edges look shite too...

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
:lol:

Non-factory tints look shit though... you can see the heater elements in the rear window and rear passenger window edges look shite too...
Try and get the factory tint ordered by an experienced fitter. There's so many options now compared to what's about 10 years ago.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
1281 - 1300 of 1306 Posts