MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 1306 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car 26th Dec 2006, here is when I picked up my car:

Very happy with it and just spent most of the time cleaning it!!! Defo not in the too posh to wash club for the first couple of months as I got it up to scratch... :w00t:

Later in the year had a go at a bit of detailing, was a killer as it was so cold - then it snowed the following morning!!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Super tidy! Nothing beats totally detailed black paint!

Reactions: keano

·
freedom...blah
4,069 Posts
:iagree: Keano, your car looks totally mint condition :thumbup1: I wish the black paint on mine was in half as good condition :crying:

Reactions: keano

·
Cuntousaurus
15,729 Posts
Man I wish I had more money, all though the car feels great I would love to go all out on it. That suspension looks lush!

Awesome car mate, I have the JCW scoop too and its such a lovely piece of kit. I got the mirrors expecting the same thing but they obviously had to mould it on top of the plastic. Still look awesome though. I still need the boot handle tho :glare:

I think you've been asking about the Janspeed on my youtube, it is much louder with the JCW so trackdays are an issue noise wise but my mates call it a rally slag. As it heads towards you can hear the whine (which sounds like the gearbox on a rallly car!) and a deep roar followed by a rasp, roar and crackles as it goes past. Personally I love it but you have to be in the mood. I fell out with it once as it got too much attention but I've past caring now! DO IT! :thumbup:

If your ever heading through the Berkshire area give is a shout!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've always liked the look of your car mate, and these pictures just reinforce that, good job.

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man I wish I had more money, all though the car feels great I would love to go all out on it. That suspension looks lush!

Awesome car mate, I have the JCW scoop too and its such a lovely piece of kit. I got the mirrors expecting the same thing but they obviously had to mould it on top of the plastic. Still look awesome though. I still need the boot handle tho :glare:

I think you've been asking about the Janspeed on my youtube, it is much louder with the JCW so trackdays are an issue noise wise but my mates call it a rally slag. As it heads towards you can hear the whine (which sounds like the gearbox on a rallly car!) and a deep roar followed by a rasp, roar and crackles as it goes past. Personally I love it but you have to be in the mood. I fell out with it once as it got too much attention but I've past caring now! DO IT! :thumbup:

If your ever heading through the Berkshire area give is a shout!
Mirror caps are cool but i know what you mean about the fit - its not quite perfect.....

ahh, didnt realise that was your car - i was asking bout a janspeed the other day :thumbup: It seems the obviousl option to go with, especially at the special price offer that i think vechio were doing on it but i think i need to decide between the janspeed and the minimania mani (or RMW/JCM :drool:)... got to get the money together first....

Cheers mate :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments - need to get some pics of the interior as its had a few trinkets added too...:)

Im interested to see how the profile will change with my JCW suspension going on -I know it will be higher but I hope its not going to leave too big a gap!!!

Not anymore mods for a while, bit of saving required for: a BBK upgrade, Manifold and Aero kit...

1 - 20 of 1306 Posts