MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 R53, 2005 R53 lightweight, 2008 R55S, 2012 R58FJCW, 2014 R60SD All4, 1996 Mini Cooper 35SE.
6,316 Posts
I remember the lads doing similar at Mercedes, put one under a traffic cone, under a metal frame wood top table......

table took off across the valet bay in style at considerable height, and the road cone took off further, 20+ft in the air and over the steel fence into our car storage area fortunately missing all the cars when it landed

didn't do it again :rolleyes:

or....😂
(7) Guy Gets Blown In The Air By An Air Bag In A Tyre - YouTube

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I remember the lads doing similar at Mercedes, put one under a traffic cone, under a metal frame wood top table......

table took off across the valet bay in style at considerable height, and the road cone took off further, 20+ft in the air and over the steel fence into our car storage area fortunately missing all the cars when it landed

or....😂
Be interesting explaining that if it hit a customers car :LOL:

·
Registered
925 Posts

or....😂
Stupid is as stupid does!

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
People don't realise how powerful airbags are, launching anyone off of one is really dangerous, they'd easily get crippled from the spine compression. Play safe kids! 💥

FYI youtube has a nice feature to adjust the playback speed, even at 0.25x on the slo-mo the inflation is crazy fast 😳

·
Registered
528 Posts
Deafening when we did that at the workshop at Thatcham crash test training.

Ever see the video of the guy who gets sat on 3 tyres, with the airbag underneath? Genius… 😂 never gets old

1 - 9 of 9 Posts