MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are for sale if anyone is interested, as Im replacing them with stock.
They're in good condition and come complete with the bulbs, ballasts, washer jets and trim rings. Trim rings are painted in BRG but the chrome underneath is perfect so if you want, you can either go back to chrome by rubbing down with a little cellulose thinners, or repaint. There is a tiny dab of sealant near the ends of the jets...They work perfectly so they may have leaked previously(?)
The lenses are good with no cracks or scratches, but they are used so have some tiny pits in the plastic. I think these could be polished out. I polished them and UV sealed them last year just to improve them, but I think with more elbow grease they'd look near new.
One photo shows the pair together The top one is BEFORE i refinished them, the lower one is AFTER.
£220 the pair posted. Crap single ones with no ballasts or trim are on ebay for £189 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im gonna be banging these on Evilbay in the not too distant, so if anyone from the forum wants them I'll take £180.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah Jim, theyre from my 05 JCW. Im in nottingham.

·
Premium Member
2006 cooper S 195bhp (so far!)
541 Posts
Semi tempted by them as they have the red bit to match my car and and the other detailing is black, obviously swap to my chrome rings

Unfortunately work doesn’t take me to Nottingham this week or next, was in sandiacre/long Eaton on Monday just gone

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd have to find out what the postage is on them mate. It'd be quite a large box! I'll check it out and get back to you. Maybe drop me a PM
these things fetch an arm and a leg on ebay
There's a single one on there with no ballast and in tatty nick for £189!!

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
I bought some springs for the daily off FB. 9kg and box was about 80x20x40cm.
Went on DPD and dropped off at a local shop by the seller and delivered to my address the next day and it was less than £7.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
DX can be decent also.
TNT are good with large/long items.
Hermes are cheap with a tendency to be shite and not turn up to collect for three days 😂

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Try parcelmonkey, parcel2go they are both "price comparison" sites and deal with them all, showing a full range of services.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts