MiniTorque.com banner
4K views 38 replies 9 participants last post by  Mr. Jim 
#1 ·
Hello all!

Just found the site from M/A over here and signed right up. We have an 06 JCW/S since new that we really enjoy driving all over the place. have a long list od mods and a short list of planned mods, ok so it's not that short :eek:hmy:

Anyway, one of the next mods will most likely be the GT Tuning header, any thoughts?

Cheers
Mr. Jim

#8 ·
Does it really get dark enough for those spots? :lol: Welcome to the forum dude!!! :)

In regards to the manifolds, all aftermarket ones will need either a sports cat or a decat pipe. Only the stock one has the Cat attached.

Hope that helps, go with Mynes or Janspeed!!! :)

Also appreciating the Misfits face airfreshner ;) :thumbup:

#10 ·
Does it really get dark enough for those spots? :lol: Welcome to the forum dude!!! :) Oh yea, specially when driving on the Dragon at night :)
In regards to the manifolds, all aftermarket ones will need either a sports cat or a decat pipe. Only the stock one has the Cat attached.
Yes, but some are welded on vs bolted.
Hope that helps, go with Mynes or Janspeed!!! :)
Can't find a website for either, any links?
Also appreciating the Misfits face airfreshner ;) :thumbup:
We are 138!

#13 ·
That second link is the first one I've seen welded.
You know I was thinking it looked odd but wasnt sure what it was about it :lol: It also looks like a different cat is being used to the normal Janspeed sports cat... it wasnt available when i got my janspeed - only the 'normal' janspeed+sports cat...

#28 ·
Morning, or rather good afternoon,

OK, here's what I got, can get the Janspeed or GT Tuning for like $860 US to my door. The Mynes V2 with test pipe and cat pipe $1,100 US to my door. From what I've researched the Mynes looks like the best quality, and of course the price reflects that.

Cheers
Mr. Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.