MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a perverted Mini voyeur I've been lurking around here and never posted a thing, so now with some spare time here's my little ripper

Been my daily driver for about 5 years now and absolutely love it.

Oil and filter changed every six months, done a few bits - non run flats, AEM induction, coilovers, sports cat, halo side/fog lamps and other cosmetic stuff. Not got around to a remap yet but probably just going for a stage 1 in the future.

Never would have entertained the idea of owning a Mini but the wife fancied one - we bought an R53, she drove it for 2 weeks and decided it wasn't for her so I used it for a couple of years. Then traded it (should have kept it too!) for this old girl - 2012 N18 and she's never let me down.

Her favourite pastime is making fools spin out behind us on corners ;)

·
Premium Member
5,778 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: tcbw

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice R56. How is the ride on coil overs compared to stock? The suspension on these things isn’t exactly ‘sophisticated’ is it…

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome!, your R56 looks great - nice colour and spec...

A little biased (as I have them too), but I'm a big fan of the infinite stream alloys :)

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice R56. How is the ride on coil overs compared to stock? The suspension on these things isn’t exactly ‘sophisticated’ is it…
Coil overs on an R56 is just the way its meant to be, like tweaking the flows of time and space to their natural and proper settings. Although if your still on run flats just swap them out first for normal tyres as it makes a big difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts