MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have inherited a 2007 Mini One and i would like to give it to my Daughter as a first car, as its a lovely little thing , it drives lovely but it has some issues , and i am good with cars but not a mini expert

the first obvious issue is the ABS light is on and also the Handbrake Warning light (or i think its that or maybe a brake warning light, its in red on left hand side of the rev counter) , i ran a scanner but it shows up nothing ?

then next issue is when cold it starts but idles a bit erratic but then is ok , i did get a code back maybe related to this been oxygen sensors ?

any help is appreciated as my daughter is looking forward to this car

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have inherited a 2007 Mini One and i would like to give it to my Daughter as a first car, as its a lovely little thing , it drives lovely but it has some issues , and i am good with cars but not a mini expert

the first obvious issue is the ABS light is on and also the Handbrake Warning light (or i think its that or maybe a brake warning light, its in red on left hand side of the rev counter) , i ran a scanner but it shows up nothing ?

then next issue is when cold it starts but idles a bit erratic but then is ok , i did get a code back maybe related to this been oxygen sensors ?

any help is appreciated as my daughter is looking forward to this car
The common ABS issue is the speed sensor near the brake caliper it can be damaged when doing a break job if not careful with it. Here is a link to a video on how to replace them each side has one. Be sure to check the connection before replacing it. Post screen shots of your error lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts