MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 3505 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Those OZ look ok and local to me.. anyone know if they are a heavy or light wheel?

Am I right in thinking the standard 17" tyre for the mini is 205/45/17 ?

Anyone also know if these will need spacers for JCW brembo's?

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Those OZ look ok and local to me.. anyone know if they are a heavy or light wheel?

Am I right in thinking the standard 17" tyre for the mini is 205/45/17 ?

Anyone also know if these will need spacers for JCW brembo's?
They are pretty light - circa 7kg a corner IIRC.

Yes - can fit 215/40/17 as I had those fitted to my supers. I have 205/40/17 on my s-spokes.

OZ supers ET37 clear the JCW brembos - no spacers needed there.

·
Registered
398 Posts
keano, WOW! I was going to ask if anyone had a pic but I thought that was pushing it a little too far ;)

All the answers on one reply.

On your OZ's in that pic what tyres were on then?

My only concern then is I'll have to use them before I get the suspension done so it may look like a roller skate for a while!

What do you guys think of the price of them? I can get the refurned for probably £100.

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
keano, WOW! I was going to ask if anyone had a pic but I thought that was pushing it a little too far ;)

All the answers on one reply.

On your OZ's in that pic what tyres were on then?

My only concern then is I'll have to use them before I get the suspension done so it may look like a roller skate for a while!

What do you guys think of the price of them? I can get the refurned for probably £100.
The tyres were Hankook RS2 - good in the dry when warmed up but not so great in the wet. Were still better than runflats though !! :lol:

If you can get them refurbed that cheap (is that all 4?) then why not - once refurbed they will be spot on...

·
Fundle me bundies
158 Posts
I suspect the OZs may be gone, I called up yesterday about them. He hadsomeone viewing them last night and was going to let me know if they hadn't gone. Haven't heard anything from him :(

1 - 20 of 3505 Posts