MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
Im Ben, got myself a Mini Cooper S R53 in august last year, done a fair bit to it so far but still have big plans and lots to do!
This is how it looked when i bought it:
acf3c8c2dfa711e1920522000a1cdf49_7.jpg
(sorry for rubbish pics)
And heres how its currently looking:
c0a3e38e6eb311e29c4c22000a9e0896_7.jpg
7c7c7baa6fba11e2935222000a1fb825_7.jpg
94c15aa275c611e2829522000a1fa769_7.jpg
I will post up a proper build thread when i have time, but heres the list of mods so far:
Keskin KT1 Wheels, 7.5 J front and 9J rear
Shaved arch flairs
V-Maxx coilovers
3.5 Degrees camber on rear
Challenge R beltline blackout
Pressed plates
Aero grill
OMP front upper strut brace
Stage 2 Competition Clutch and lightened flywheel
Alta stubby areal
Cravenspeed no holes front plate holder

Its booked in for a Milltek exhaust sustem at Lohen on the 1st of march, and also soon to have the front bumper smoothed :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to MT Ben

Looking much better without the stripes mate :thumbup1:

Do the Vmaxx's go any lower?
Yeah the front is wound up as high as it goes at the moment, just whilst i sort a few things out and for winter, they will be going down in the next few weeks :)

·
GP Pilot 1238
2,361 Posts
Welcome. Your the third person to sign up in like a month with a square front number plate. Clearly Im missing something here... :lol:

Coilovers and you removed the spotlights... congratulations on selecting the right forum :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. Your the third person to sign up in like a month with a square front number plate. Clearly Im missing something here... :lol:

Coilovers and you removed the spotlights... congratulations on selecting the right forum :)
Haha oh really? And I thought I was being different with the plate!!
Yeah I know it's looking high at the moment but it will be well and truly floored very soon!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good, you like the stance look eh? Your wheels need spacers though ;)
Thanks :) yeah I know still lots of work to be done when it comes to getting the stance right, I'm gunna put some slightly bigger tires on the front as I still want it to perform, and I'm pretty sure the front bumper will hit the floor before the arch gap disappears when I lower it haha

·
Bugger
25,338 Posts
Carried out the MT effect before joining MT I like noobs like this a lot.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Welcome to the MT Ben! Your minis looking ace mate! How do you find the VMaxx coils?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the MT Ben! Your minis looking ace mate! How do you find the VMaxx coils?
There pretty good yeah, I had AP coil overs on my last car there around the same price and I think the vmaxx are deffo better, ride well, went on without too many issues, no complaints so far!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Ben- follow you on instagram, sweet Mini you've got there! loving the camber :thumbup:
Yeah I follow you aswell haha I love the body kit I saw u got a bit of abuse for it on your 'hi feed' I think people just need to get used to it it's pretty cool

1 - 20 of 32 Posts