MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, thought I’d reach out to the community. I’m Pete and I’ve got a mucho modified R53.
it’s a 2004 facelift, non sunroof and I’m seeing how these do on track days. I do all the work myself and have been in the car and bike scene for years. Bike track days were my thing and I’ve appeared in a couple of mags with my road legal race bikes.
the mini is kinda going to get the same treatment.
anyway happy to natter with you and I’m back to Brands hatch tomorrow (13 Sept) with it.
if anyone else is going be good to see you.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Hi Pete, welcome!

I'm also at Brands this week but on Thursday, hope you're having a good day of it today!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply’s. Brands went well. I fitted a 20 mm white line arb which was the best handling mod I’ve done to the car. It has ap coil overs and adjustable camber tops at the front and adjustable bars at the rear which I set to 2.0 degrees neg both ends and a few minutes toe out at the front and neutral rear. Combined with the 215 nankang AR1’s it was a limpit, 85 down paddock hill and consistent 1 min laps of the Indy. Thing that was really enjoyable was the totally predictable and balanced lift off oversteer it now has, I could tighten a line at will. Well impressed with these r53’s And the Porsche Cayman brakes with NDX blue stuff pads were fade free and barely worn tyres no longer look like this pic though😄
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
👍
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts