MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have many of you guys purchased items via a third party because they've done a deal for a large quantity up front with the reseller or supplier at all? If so what "paper work" have you received confirming your purchase?

Reason I'm asking, I picked up a coolerworx from possibly a known mini guy who's been selling on a few occasions coolerworx and aem kits direct from manufacturer.

Paid via PayPal so am covered but aside from their confirmation of my payment haven't received anything yet. I asked for a tracking number on the 29th May which was "seen" but nothing else. I've followed it up tonight but just wanted to see what your thoughts were?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,405 Posts
If it's someone who's a regular (or has been) on here then it might be worth posting up some details as somebody might have an alternative method of getting in touch with them. It's a bit early to be calling foul yet though

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I think I've seen the guy on Facebook and whilst I've never bought anything off him, he comes up selling regularly and never seen a bad comment about him...sure he'd have been outed as a scammer if he was so reckon you'll be alright.
Hopefully sorted soon (y)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure that person is on here, more some of you may follow this person on insta or indeed have purchased an item. Not foul yet, just a little lazy customer service for a pricey item. I'm sure it will pan out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts