MiniTorque.com banner

281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Bugger
25,316 Posts
Very good very good.
Similar ride height as your ECP berlingo

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
I'd bet an ECP Berlingo is faster given the rate of knotts the local ones seem to navigate the back roads at.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Why dont you come on a trackday and we can see what is better?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Why don't you get yourself a motorbike and come on a track day then we'll also see who's better?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Bugger
25,316 Posts
It is a shame some branches aren't as good as others....

Edinburgh branch is fantastic, never had any issues and the chaps have always sorted things out with no hassle.

Reactions: bidsy26

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
Managed to helicoil the lower rear strut mount that stripped the thread.put it all back together, fitted some 5mm h&r spacers as the bbs were very close to the clubsports (they are still fucking close, may have to stick some 10mm ones on)
I definitely have to higher it a bit, it looks good but it's a bit too low. Once I've done that I'll get it aligned, although it doesn't feel awful it it'll be a lot better.
Still got a couple of forge hoses to fit, braided lines all round including a turbo oil feed, powerflex wishbone bushes, pagid rs29's and some pentosin brake fluid for a refresh. Have missed driving this car, can't wait to get it sorted, so far the clubsports are night and day better than the oe Bilstiens.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
That looks the nuts but must scrape the B roads like fook
Cheers mate, surprisingly not that bad, but it's definitely too low for the road, gonna higher it at least 10mm all round.drives wicked though

·
Registered
205 Posts
i love it :tongue_smilie

are the studs on the front top mounts long enough to take the strut brace?

Hopefully going to be ordering a set of clubsports for my GP soon.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
i love it :tongue_smilie

are the studs on the front top mounts long enough to take the strut brace?

Hopefully going to be ordering a set of clubsports for my GP soon.
Thanks mate, no they're not, ive fitted them without the brace for the time being.
I've got some from work to fit. I'll grab you the eurocarparts number if you want?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Was a bit low so raised it a bit, still got to get the alignment done, RS29's and braided hoses fitted, couple of forge hoses fitted, braided oil feed and new/old wheels on.

281 - 300 of 311 Posts