MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title suggests. I am looking to fit a Sparco interior and will need to get rid of my Recaro interior. It's immaculate. I've owned the car a year and before me it was pretty much owned from first purchase by an older single lady without kids, so the PX seat and rear seats have hardly ever been used and you can tell. There are the usual age wrinkles on drivers bolster but not bad at all, I can do more pics. I would still say its probably the best worn interior I've had on a MINI. Very tidy.

Heated & comes with runners.

Would prefer a collection in person, but may try a pallet lift if C19 prevents the travel.

£1295 takes the lot.

Plus posting.

Message any questions

Payment can be Cash, Paypal, bank transfer or at a push I can take a credit card as I own an online retail business.

IMG_5430 4.JPG
IMG_5441.JPG
IMG_5443.JPG
IMG_5444.JPG
IMG_5445.JPG
IMG_5446.JPG
IMG_5448.JPG
Mini1.jpg

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, it's only half way to full badass so far. It will be a total keeper when I am done. :)

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking at what else is out there, I think I have priced a little high. I thought I saw front seats for £850-900 but I see there is one full set of front and rear out there for around £900. Bearing in mind these are largely un-sat on for Px and rears, I think £950 plus postage is fair. It's not like there are zillions of these out there. This listing will just stay at this price, or will look at very very very nearest offer. I am not looking to let them go for a song, they can sit in my warehouse and go into another R53 project if it comes to it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looking at what else is out there, I think I have priced a little high. I thought I saw front seats for £850-900 but I see there is one full set of front and rear out there for around £900. Bearing in mind these are largely un-sat on for Px and rears, I think £950 plus postage is fair. It's not like there are zillions of these out there. This listing will just stay at this price, or will look at very very very nearest offer. I am not looking to let them go for a song, they can sit in my warehouse and go into another R53 project if it comes to it.
Good price that they should sell no problem. I paid about the same for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,568 Posts
These are the same style as fitted to a GP1 just a different colour ( and no rears o_O )
Used these on my car as both a daily and on track, comfy and also supportive to anyone who has a doubt If they are worth the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, same as GP1, you get the rears too.

GP1 was just all black with red stitching I think, same seats though.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are now off the market as I have arranged a swap for the interior I wanted. Saved me a lot of hassle so made sense.

Apologies to anyone interested and to those who have tentatively approached me, thanks but I really did have to take this deal, saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Thanks for looking

Scott

·
Registered
10 Posts
In that case Scott seeing as I won’t be hi jacking your thread as yours are now sold, if anyone is after a full Heated set exactly as pictured above, PM me :) I’m based in the West Midlands

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fill your boots, but you would be better off with a good set of pics to garner interest;)

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have another immaculate set coming in next week probably too, like busses these Recaro's, you wait for ages then along comes three :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2006 R53 Hyper Blue/White Cooper S with Milltek etc.
115 Posts
Incredibly nice seats....which I had the spare dollar for a set (y) (y)

·
Premium Member
2003 cooper S 218bhp
194 Posts
I’d love a set of these but as the whole car cost me £1100 I can’t justify almost the same again on seats for it!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haven't seen a full set like that for sale in a while. Sounds like a bargain, GLWS!

Does this mean that you have found a set of Sparcos including the rear seats?
Nah, the Sparco rears went, from that guy in Tonbridge Wells on FB Marketplace, sold in seconds for £550, which was a bit of a bugger. As these come up maybe......errrr never!!

The fronts are also up sporadically sometimes reasonable money and sometimes insane money. This was a fair swap with some money the other chaps way.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Nah, the Sparco rears went, from that guy in Tonbridge Wells on FB Marketplace, sold in seconds for £550, which was a bit of a bugger. As these come up maybe......errrr never!!

The fronts are also up sporadically sometimes reasonable money and sometimes insane money. This was a fair swap with some money the other chaps way.
Ouch. Yeah the Sparco rears are a unicorn piece.

I've been after leather Sparcos for years, but living in Finland doesn't really help when it comes to arranging pickup... There is a pair on fleabay in Germany for 2500€ plus 480€ for shipping :LOL: They've been there for like two years already, looks like the seller wants to keep them... I settled for a cloth pair for now as they came up for sale locally.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I’d love a set of these but as the whole car cost me £1100 I can’t justify almost the same again on seats for it!
If I thought like that then my whole car wouldn’t exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts