MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Dead One
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Wheel spacers, Silicon intake, meth kit, etc

Aero kit Spoiler £100 (Delivery included)

4 litres of Castrol Edge 5w40 £22 (+post, pref collection)
I've got five of these hoarded but don't need them any more, two remaining

Nitrous Express bottle, with gauge, mounting bracket and base panel. £60 (needs collecting)
This is just sitting around unused so might as well sell it on.

Devils Own Water/Meth Kit £110
This is the kit with the progressive controller. The controller has been mounted in a box that can be bolted into the cubbyhole beneath the steering wheel.
There are two nozzles supplied, a 02 and a 03 and also the optional solenoid valve and the optional check valve. The pump is a bit rough looking from being stored in my shed, but it works fine.

KAVS Pulleys.. 18% outer only (right) £20

Clutch slave brace £50 (delivery included) SOLD
Custom made out of stainless and was intended to be fitted to my car however since the clutch cylinder setup has been changed to a non standard setup it no longer fits, so its never been used :S
Should give a firmer pedal feel for a heavier clutch.
Cost me over £60 to have it made.

Alta Silicone intake hose £40 (delivery included) SOLD

Team Dynamics TD1.2 17x7 satin black, et38 and et45 with Pirelli P-Zero Corsa track tyres £460 sold
These are a custom built set of TD1.2s made with a direct bore for the Mini, so no spigot rings.
They are also in the optimum offsets of et38 and et45 for both style and handling benefits.
The tyres are the second set which have been on the rims and are an excellent road legal semi slick in a medium hard compound. They are a larger profile than normal at 50, but they're the second set I've had on these wheels and really like them, when up to temperature. Unusually these are both directional and sided, so there are two left tyres and two right tyres.
Wheels are in great condition with hardly any blemishes on 3 but the 4th does have some scuff marks which would may buff out with a bit of wet'n'dry.

Eibach 15mm hub centric spacers £50 (Delivery included) SOLD
These are the best spacers made, I just haven't used them for years (or try to clean them). They will of course need longer bolts.

Tarox 12mm hub centric wheel spacers £25 (Delivery included) SOLD
Originally came with a Tarox brake kit, they've been powder coated silver and unused since.

Cravenspeed tow hook £25 (delivery included) SOLD
has scratches and stuff, but perfectly usable and could be painted if you want it perfect

Shrader Performance Seat delete £100 SOLD
Made from ABS plastic, it's the nicest looking seat delete on the market. Was close to £400 imported from the US. This version has the optional removable peices in the centre for harnesses to pass through.
Slight scratch, but hardly noticeable.

Cravenspeed dip stick £25 SOLD
small chip in the paint

Rear seat brace £25 SOLD
Is a little scratched from use, but otherwise good

Prefacelift engine mount with Powerflex purple bush £15, nice clean example. SOLD

Tarox 12mm hub centric spacers £25 NO LONGER FOR SALE
Originally supplied with a Tarox BBK. Have since been powder coated and sat on a shelf

BSH Oil catch can £120 posted NO LONGER FOR SALE
New and unused, was bought for my R53 and includes receipts for £168

Forge silicon radiator hoses £65 SOLD
includes bleed fitting and clips but not the thermostat housing

OZ Superleggera's 17x7 £400 SOLD
Tyres are 2x Toyo proxies 215/45-17 with 3.1, 3.0. & 2 x Neuton nt5000 205/40-17 with 6.1, 6.2
Fitted with proper metal OZ spigot rings for the Mini.

Alta Version 2.0 Airbox £100 SOLD
Good condtion, slight paint flaking on the corner where you cant see it.

ARP Headstuds £95 posted SOLD

Clutchmasters (Fidanza) Flywheel £275 (£500 new) SOLD
This has come from the car I bought 200 miles ago and has covered 15k on the previous owner, so it is in really good condition with negligable wear.

KAVS Pulleys.. £30 each outer, or £45 with centre - 14% and centre SOLD
14% (left) and 18% (right)

OZ Ultraleggera's 17x7 new refurb in Black Chrome £550 SOLD
(Refurb cost £312 at myalloys.co.uk. The best refurb company you will find). Fitted with propper metal OZ spigot rings for the Mini and new centre caps.
These have been in dry storage for a year and I now have no use for them so passing them on to someone who can appreciate them.
Tyres are Marangoni Meteo HP 205/45-17 winter tyres. Nearly new, with treads of 6.3, 7.5, 6.3, 7.5

Powerflex engine bushes £11 each SOLD
Upper engine mount large for pre-facelift (left), and gearbox (right)

Prefacelift engine mount with Powerflex black bush £15 SOLD
Recently powder coated

Lower engine mount with superflex main bush and powerflex small bush £25 SOLD
has been in an engine fire, but works fine and little trace of fire TBH.

Forge silicon radiator hoses £60 SOLD
includes bleed fitting and clips but not the thermostat housing

Custom exhaust by Simpson Race Exhausts. £500 SOLD
Repackable silencers, 2.25" pipe, based on a Borla Cooper stlye. Best sound!
Newly packed with the best packing material (and most expensive) Acustafil ZT1 (cost £1100 new, plus £100 worth of packing!).

Mocal oil thermostat, 1/2in BSP £60 SOLD
comes with a selection of Aeroquip pushon hose fittings (Aeroquip hose shown not included, but can be had pretty cheap from places like thinkauto.com)

Idler pulley £5 SOLD

Aircon idler pulley. £35 (currently £57 new from Mini) 2xSOLD
I have two of these.

Thumper TPR-3 big valve cylinder head £550 SOLD
This was on my latest car when I bought it and has had a new valve and valve seat repair on cyl #1 including a weld. Its been professionally done including new bronze valve stem guides and a replacement valve supplied by Thumper. Its been pressure tested and is good to go. After the refurb and rebuild it was subsequently discovered the cause was a lazy injector, but the car has been stripped now and this is for sale like the rest of the parts. The TPR-3 was the top line racing head by thumper with titanium spring retainers and most thorough porting job. This one was originally supplied to Nige/Brownpants of Rooster Racing but never used on their car and bought by the previous owner of my car.

Alloy coolant tank £65 SOLD
Recently powder coated and a new cap with less than 100 miles too.

Intercooler inlet/outlet horns. £60 SOLD
Recently powder coated black, has fitting for Aquamist nozzle and with blanking plug fitted.

Facelift crank damper £125 (£220 new) SOLD
Less than 3000 miles

R56 JCW Recaros £1200 SOLD
These have the R56 connectors removed and an R53 airbag connector added. Also included is a pair of R53 seatbelt tensioners (typically £100 on eBay) and R56 rails for full operation of the back rest (cost £200 from MinTech). There is a set of rear seats too which have been recovered in the same leather to match which are thrown in.
Seats will now be wrapped for courier collection if necessary.

Pre-facelift Supercharger. £180 SOLD
Nice clean example circa 15,000 miles, last 5k on an 18% pulley.

Lower engine mount with both powerflex bushes £25 SOLD

Random motorsport cat and flanges ready to be welded. £170 SOLD
I had this shipped from the US and they are the best cats on the market. Ideal upgrade instead of using the OEM cat, this will flow better and deal with heat better. part number 141-22000 (2-1/4" inlet/outlet)

Spinoff oil filter conversion. £70 SOLD
Brand new, for fitting to the OEM filter housing. comes with a new K&N filter.

Janspeed Manifold with Tomcat. £210 SOLD
This one has bosses for EGT sensors welded into the primaries, but thse have been plugged with the correct npt threaded bungs. Also has an additional boss welded for a wideband, but can be blocked with a blanking plug if you don't use wideband yet. Again I prefer to not ship this, the flexi joint can be damaged in transit.

Bilstein B16/PSS9 Coilovers. £800 SOLD
Great coilovers, a low mileage bargain. Come fitted with free Eibach copy top mounts too!

Dave.F airbox £60 SOLD
Has one of the rear clips broken but doesn't effect use.

Aquamist HFS-4 and Howerton tank. £650 SOLD
This is brand new, unused. Just been sitting on a shelf gathering dust. Includes red guage and also has optional blue LEDs on the tank. Current new price from Howerton is $1,252.50 USD which equals £805.28 GBP without import duties!!I'll chuck in an intercooler horn already tapped too.

Janspeed de-cat. £35 SOLD
Unused just collected a litte surface rust which will clean off easily.

Nissens Radiator 69701A £45 SOLD
less than 100 miles, has had the aircon rad mounts snapped off to help clear the chargecooler. See first pic above.

Facelift M45 Charger £220 SOLD
Has covered 10000km on standard pulley and 5000km on a 15%. Bought from Tom in Belgium but I only ran it for 100 miles.

GRS V2 Chargecooler. £500. SOLD
Will throw in the front crash beam with mounting bosses already welded, if needed. Would benefit from the short joining hoses being replaced as they are split, they don't leak and I never bothered, but a new bit of hose will only be cheap.

Thumper ported inlet manifold. £200 - SOLD
Recently been powder coated black.

Mocal oil cooler with mount bracket, take off plate, thermostat and lines... £150 SOLD

Janspeed manifold with Janspeed 200 cell race cat. £260 SOLD
Hasn't seen much use, just been sitting on the shelf. The wire braid covering the flexi has been removed but doesn't effect performance, it improves it if anything. Also has an additional boss welded for a wideband. Prefer to not ship this, the flexi joint can be damaged in transit.

Rebuilt engine with balanced OEM pistons & rods, honed bores and new rings. Special superlight TTV flywheel & Porsche clutch balanced to stock crank and damper. £1200 SOLD

ARP Headstuds £90 SOLD

Belt tensioner £30 SOLD

Prices include collection from North Hampshire, or I may be able to arrange meeting along the M6 in a couple of weeks. I'd like to avoid shipping, but if necessary the shipping costs will be extra as packing materials will need to be bought and time taken to wrap and dispatched.

Pre-facelift gearbox £280
Was overhauled 15,000 miles ago with new main bearing, layshaft bearing, diff side bearings, syncro rings 2nd, 3rd & 4th

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
My Samco top radiator hose is fooked so need replacement. Is the hose kit the full 4 hose kit? Mine are red though but it might be just as easy to buy the whole kit

·
Dead One
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're fixing the old silver one?!?!

If you are that's excellent!!
Alas no, the pure silver one was a Cat A insurance write-off. This is the dark silver one in the picture, I built a complete engine for it, pistons rods, bearings, new head, etc. But the machine shop fitted the wrong retainers on the valves so one droped and bashed a piston. Later inspection also discovered they had gapped the rings to a N/A spec so the bores are all ruined too. All less than 100 miles and the day before the rolling road tuning session. Hence the spare engine has been in it, but now its time to build another engine.

My Samco top radiator hose is fooked so need replacement. Is the hose kit the full 4 hose kit? Mine are red though but it might be just as easy to buy the whole kit
It's just the rad hoses, not the expansion tank ones. The full kit is £150 from Forge. Only done less than 100 miles and I'll throw in the stainless hose clips.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Alas no, the pure silver one was a Cat A insurance write-off. This is the dark silver one in the picture, I built a complete engine for it, pistons rods, bearings, new head, etc. But the machine shop fitted the wrong retainers on the valves so one droped and bashed a piston. Later inspection also discovered they had gapped the rings to a N/A spec so the bores are all ruined too. All less than 100 miles and the day before the rolling road tuning session. Hence the spare engine has been in it, but now its time to build another engine.
That's terrible! Bell ends!!

Your old one was the dogs bollocks.

Can't wait to see how this DS works out too bro

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

It's just the rad hoses, not the expansion tank ones. The full kit is £150 from Forge. Only done less than 100 miles and I'll throw in the stainless hose clips.
Ahhh, no worries, I'll try to source a replacement Samco one but if I've no joy, I'll give you a shout

·
Dead One
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Intrested in the inlet manofold - What sort of gains will you see from it?

Cheers.
Dunno really mate, Thumper quoted something on here somewhere. In combination with other mods it helped to make 249whp on an M45 charger.
Pm sent on track mini
PM replied to

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Where in North Hampshire are you I might be interested in the oil cooler as someone has recommended that I get one for my r53 GP?

·
Dead One
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is it this one you're looking for? Its red just by SJS not Samco.

You can have it for a £12 if it suits?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Whole bunch of spare parts for sale...

Is it this one you're looking for? Its red just by SJS not Samco.

You can have it for a £12 if it suits?
This is the one I need (bleed valve was leaking)

This is it now with the bleed valve cut out and patched up

·
Registered
207 Posts
I am hopefully buying the dave F air box :w00t: can't afford anything else at the moment, not had the car a week and already modifying it

1 - 20 of 111 Posts