MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m regrettably putting my Mini up for sale after 4 years of ownership as I’ve moved on to another car. It’s a 2005 Cooper S, in British racing green. 119k miles, good factory spec and mild modifications. The car has been perfectly reliable, comfy and entertaining for me across several road trips, long motorway trips for work and even a couple of times on track. Generally it’s a well looked after car in good condition, but it does have a few paint imperfections inline with its age and mileage. Full specification at the link below, along with a log of the work I’ve completed on the car in my ownership, and a full set of photos. I’m a bit unsure on pricing, but for now I’m asking £3000, I’m happy to discuss the price in person once you’ve had a look around the car. Location is New Cubbington, near Leamington/Warwick. Car is currently taxed and MOTd, but not insured, that said I can arrange temp insurance to take you for a test drive, if desired. Any questions, just ask.

Spec List
Recent History
Full Photos

·
Registered
139 Posts
Car looks great.

You've done exactly what I was thinking of doing with regards to the steering wheel stitching when I get round to sending mine off. Great to be able to see how it would look before hand.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car looks great.

You've done exactly what I was thinking of doing with regards to the steering wheel stitching when I get round to sending mine off. Great to be able to see how it would look before hand.

Good luck with the sale.
Cheers, chaps.

Fro-dizzle, I was very happy with how the wheel turned out. It was Royal Steering Wheels who did the work, set me back £150 to have it padded, recovered and posted. Not cheap, but it seems well done and it's worn well over the last 2 year and ~20k miles. For reference, I went for their "Dark Geen 1097" stitching. I swapped from a 2 to 3 spoke wheel at the same time, so it really transformed the interior!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cheers, chaps.

Fro-dizzle, I was very happy with how the wheel turned out. It was Royal Steering Wheels who did the work, set me back £150 to have it padded, recovered and posted. Not cheap, but it seems well done and it's worn well over the last 2 year and ~20k miles. For reference, I went for their "Dark Geen 1097" stitching. I swapped from a 2 to 3 spoke wheel at the same time, so it really transformed the interior!
£150 sounds like a great price for the work involved, and still looks very well after 20k miles, thanks for the heads up on the stitching colour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts